Skip to main content

My Personal Interpretation of 1st Corinthians 10:21!!


My Personal Interpretation of 1st Corinthians 10:21!!
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins/ February 25, 2020

        Praise The Lord Saints!! Praise The Lord!!  How are all of you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform all of you that this is my personal interpretation of 1st Corinthians 10:21.  First, I want to say that the Church is supposed to be a very sanctified and sacred place.  The word sanctified means to make holy.  Anything that is sacred is supposed to be pure.  I want to begin my essay by saying that this Bible verse pertains to all of us. 

You know why, it is simply because a real Christian is not supposed to visit other congregations and consuming things that are related to that other Church.  I am saying this personally because I have realize that I cannot keep on going to other Churches and consuming their food.  I also cannot fall out of fellowship even by visiting other Churches.  I will admit that I have attended Church just to get something to eat.  Not knowing that it would affect me in the near future.  I will admit that during the past 10 years, I have become a member of three Churches. 
        I really understand that it is okay to visit other Churches, however, please do not make this a habit.  When it comes to drinking the cup of the Lord, this means that I am inside of His house.  The cup of the Lord obviously pertains to sacrament.
 I also understand that I cannot go from fellowship to fellowship doing the things that other members are doing.  The cup of the Lord reminds me of an actual cup of water that belongs to us.  When it applies to the Church, I really understand that I am supposed to conduct myself accordingly.  I know that I have went to other Churches and not only fellowship with the members of these Churches, but I have been making God mad at me.  I understand that it is okay to fellowship with other Churches, unless you are invited.

When it comes to the cup of demons, you never know what you might encounter, entering another temple.  I do understand that for me, I have to be very careful going from place to place just doing things that other people are doing.  When it comes to the cup of the demons, I get the impression that there are places that are not actually God’s House.  The only thing that I am saying that I have made a major mistake by getting baptized a total of 10 times during the past 24 years.  My foundation is supposed to be planted inside of one Church.
Further, when it comes to the cup of the demons, this pertains to eating and drinking inside of a place that is not your own.  I understand that Satan has been released from his prison 21 years ago.  I just have to be very careful in anything that I am doing while being a Child of the Most High God. 

Moreover, when I read this Bible verse, it really scares me because I really did not pay any attention to this until I started making mistakes.  I understand that if my own Church have a function or something that is going on, I can partake in my fellow Churches activities.  When it comes to other Churches, I am supposed to visit, and not eating the food inside of that Church.  Perhaps, my interpretation might not be accurate, but I am only expressing how I feel about this Bible verse.  I am in a state of shock right now because God has officially opened my eyes so that I can really understand what is going on all around me.
In Addition, I am saying that God is really mad at His people whenever they do something like this.  I am very apprehensive right now.  I am so shocked right now that I have to ask God to really forgive me for the things that I was doing wrong.  I am still unhappy with my progress that I have been making as of late.  I really need a lot of help right now.  I am looking to edify my people.  To be honest, what is your interpretation of this Bible verse?  Please let me know something.  I know that I am going to be judged by God for the progress that I have made throughout my entire time of becoming a Christian. 
All that I am saying is I am very sorry if I am doing anything wrong to God.  I just want to attend a Church that is conducive towards my personal needs.  I know that I am not perfect.  It is that I cannot go from place to place causing demoralization to myself.

 I have come to the realization that I have to fellowship inside of God’s House with the right people.  I want to fellowship with real people, so that I do not make God mad at me.  I understand that God is mad at us all.  It is that I feel very depressed because I have made some major mistakes in my personal life.  What does this Bible verse really mean? How does it apply to my life right now?  I have been crying bitterly for a very long time.  I only want God to accept me as I am as a person. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...