How
Do We Learn How To Cast Your Care Upon God?
By:
Anthony Joseph Hopkins February 2, 2020
Praise The Lord Saints!! Praise The
Lord!! How are you doing today? Fine, I
hope. I want to ask all of you a
question. How do we learn how to cast
our care upon God?
First, I want to inform all of you that all
human behavior is learned. We learn all
things by watching our parents, other people, and watching other things. How do we learn how to cast your care upon
God? Second, we are supposed to pray to
God and inform Him that I am casting all of this to you. I am casting all of my troubles, concerns,
and issues to God.
Next, I want to say that we are supposed
to let go of all of the things that concern us.
I am talking about all of the things that are currently bothering all of
us. I want to inform all of you to
please establish an intimate relationship with God.
How do we do this, please be honest and
truthful with your Higher Power. I know
for me that all of my behaviors that I have learned in my life, were learned by
listening to my parents. I even learned
how to use vulgarity from my parents.
Every time my parents used to argue with each other, my siblings and I
heard everything that they were saying.
Actually, how do you really cast your care? Give it to the Lord by telling Him that I no
longer can bear this burden.
Further,
I want to inform all of you that I had to learn how to cast all of my burdens
to God. I want to inform all of you that
it has not been easy to cast all of my burdens.
Jesus Christ has listened to all of my concerns for the past 54 years. I am a 54 year old man, who is suffering from
multiple health problems right now.
Casting all of your care is very easy.
I have to learn how to literally let it go. I will admit that I tend to dwell on things that
bothers me for a long period of time.
Moreover,
I want to say that I am a God Fearing Man.
I will admit that I have been dwelling on the past. For Example, it has taken me 12 years to
forgive my ex-wife for what she has done to me.
I will also admit that I have an anger management problem. I have taken anger management classes for 8
straight years; while living in Charlotte, NC.
I want to inform all of you that I am a very nice person. For those, who actually know me, I have been
allowing other people to take advantage of me.
I know that my family members, and I have our differences, and I love
them very much. I know that some of my
family members tend to dwell on the past.
In Addition, I want to say that I have
to stop dwelling on my past myself. I
want to inform all of you that I am looking for a solution to all of my current
problems. I want to say that taking
medication does not help me. Therefore,
I would like for all of you to please keep me in your prayers because I am in a
whole lot of pain right now. I am in
pain physically, emotionally, and mentally.
God knows exactly what is actually going on with me. Many people actually think that they really
know me as a person.
Also,
I want to inform all of you that only God knows me from the inside out. When it comes to casting our cares to the
Lord, He knew me from the time that I was inside of my mother’s womb. I know that my life has not been very easy
because only God knows my heart. Man only
knows the outer appearance. It is the
Lord that knows my heart.
Finally,
I want to inform all of you that all of this encourage me to pray every single
day and night. I belong to God. My money belongs to God. The air that I breathe each day belongs to
God. Everything belongs to God.
In
Conclusion, I want to inform all of you that it is time to let go of the things
in the past. It is time to give all of
our problems to God. I know that I am
still a Work in Progress. I am not
perfect, but loves me from the inside out.
Please give all of your problems to the Lord Jesus Christ because He
really loves you. I know that I have Him
as my personal Savior. I love all of you
very much. Please take good care of
yourselves.









Comments
Post a Comment