Skip to main content

This is a James 5:16 Moment!!


This is a James 5:16 Moment!!
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins
        Praise The Lord Saints!!  Praise The Lord Everyone!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  This is a James 5:16 Moment.  The reason why I am sharing this information is simply because I feel that my foundation is falling underneath me right now.  I have been physically drained for the past few months right now.  This is simply because my testosterone levels have dropped.  This has happen all of a sudden.  I was not aware of my physical problems since September 17, 2019.  This happened during the time that I had suffered from my Breakthrough Seizure.
        Next, I want to inform all of you that God’s love is inside of me right now.  I realize that my foundation is falling underneath me right now.  Why, this is simply because I have been feeling drained and tired all of the time.  I realize that a lot of people depend on me; inside of my hometown of Dayton, Ohio.  I know that I do not want to become a burden on all of my family members.
 My family members do not know how sick I really am right now.  I realize that my family members have their own lives right now.  It is that everyone in my family are growing up and trying to establish an identity for themselves.  God really loves all of us.  He has given us His grace and mercy so that He can sustain all of us.
        Further, I want to inform all of you that I have not actually done anything for myself in a very long time.  I realize that I am getting older right now.  It is that a person is as old as they really feel from the inside out.  I want to inform all of you that it is God that is doing for me more than I am doing for myself.
        Moreover, I want to inform everyone that my neighbors have been talking about me, but not inside of my face.  That is a complete shame.  You see, I do not drink alcohol, and smoke anything in over 30 years now. 
        In Addition, I am very sick right now.  I am sharing this information with all of you because I really need all of your prayers.  I know that I have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior right now.  I want to say that I really need all of you to please read all of my essays, and tell me what you think.  If the Lord’s will, I will copyright all of my writings by the end of this calendar year.  I have to go to Miami Valley South in Dayton, Ohio for hormone replacement therapy starting on February 4, 2020 at 3:00PM.  I want to also inform everyone that I cannot have any children because I have cysts on my scrotum.  I have sustained an injury while playing football back in 1979.
        Finally, I want to inform all of you that it is the Lord that provides for us, and not ourselves.  I want to say that I really love all of you very much.  I know that some people are not talking to me right now.  It does not make sense to lose friends and family members because of my intimate relationship that I have in Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ is my Personal Savior and I adore my relationship that I have with Him.  Please keep me in your prayers, and I love all of you very much.  Please take care of yourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...