Skip to main content

How Do You Trust and Obey the Lord Jesus Christ?


How Do You Trust and Obey the Lord Jesus Christ?
By: Anthony Joseph Hopkins
        Praise The Lord Saints!!  Praise The Lord!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I have a very important question to ask all of you.  How do you trust and obey the Lord Jesus Christ.  First, I would like to inform all of you that this starts in the home.  This means that our parents are supposed to teach us how to conduct ourselves with God, Jesus Christ, other people, and ourselves.



 I want to inform all of you that inside of my household growing up, I really did not have anyone to teach me how to walk a decent life.  I relied on my grandparents, mother, aunts, and uncles to show me how to become a real man.  I remember attending church with my great grandmother when I was young.  She attended Bethel Church of God in Christ in Dayton, Ohio.  My Great-Grandmother told me to always trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding.  This is in Proverbs 3:5.  It is a privilege and honor to trust in the Lord.  We all have problems, but we have God in our lives.
       
Next, I really remember listening to Jimmy Swaggart and Oral Roberts during the time that I was a child.  Like they say in Proverbs 22:6: Train up a child in the way he should go, when he get old, he will not depart from it.  I know that at that time, I was trying to establish an identity for myself by dealing with my friends during the 1970s.  I always attended church on a daily basis with my grandmother.  She obviously took me to church just to keep me from getting into trouble.  I really understand right now about trusting in the Lord. 
        Further, I want to inform all of you that some of my family members have unfriended me on Facebook because I was sharing the Gospel of Peace with them each day of the week.  However, they do not want to hear it.  As long as I can share my experience, strength, and hope with at least one person, I have done my job.

 The greatest thing that I can appreciate is having an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.  I want to inform all of you that God has given me a foundation that I need to join Him in Paradise.  God want us to be happy when things do not go our way.  I really like this Bible verse in Jeremiah 29:11.
        Moreover, the Lord Jesus Christ wants all of us to prosper in our lives.  I know that inside of my family, everyone is living inside of the world.  Even though; some of my family members are successful right now.

  It is that they have not given God any of their personal time.  I do not have a job right now, so therefore, I am supposed to give God plenty of time to work inside of my life.  How do you trust and obey Jesus Christ?  In my case, I have to demonstrate, and imitate Jesus Christ by doing the things that He has done.  I realize that I cannot tell anyone what to do.  I can only give advice and suggestions to others.  I have also another job.  I am supposed to share the Gospel of Peace with everyone. 
        In Addition, I want to say that I want to be happy in my life.  I know that I am supposed to share with everyone the Word of God. 
We have the Holy Spirit inside of us.  1st Corinthians 3:16 says: Do ye not know that your body is the temple of God and the Holy Spirit dwells inside of you.  This is the truth.  As soon as we confess our sins to God, and become born again by getting baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.  I have been baptized a total of 9 times in different churches.  Currently, I attend Fort McKinley United Methodist Church in Dayton, Ohio. 
        Finally, I want to say that we are supposed to have a merciful attitude.  I know that for me personally, my personality has changed for the better.  I do not use any vulgarity anymore.  I have a desire to exercise and participate in the Great Commission.

 I am supposed to save lost souls on a daily basis.  With God’s help, I know that I can maintain an excellent attitude for the rest of my entire life.  I am very happier right now by sharing God’s Message with everyone.  I know that I am supposed to imitate Jesus Christ’s behavior.  I know that I have to discipline yourself in everything you do in your personal life.  The definition of the word discipline is a branch of knowledge of teaching and training.  God has given all of us self-control.  I want to inform all of you that I have a well-balanced mind. 
       
In Conclusion, I am going to share God’s Word with everyone.  I am going to always through God’s help, become an imitator of Jesus Christ.  I know that having self- control is very important.  I have to become an example for the world by serving the Lord.  We say a lot more with our actions than our words.  How do we learn how to trust and obey Jesus Christ?  You can do this by making yourself available to Him.  Giving some of your time with God, helps you to learn how to trust and obey Him.  I know that there are a lot of things that we are going to be tempted to do, but if the Lord’s will, we can get out of it by maintaining our faith in Him.  I am able to stay positive; in spite of all of our personal problems.  I love all of you very much.  Please keep me in your prayers because I have a lot of health problems.  We must make an appointment with Jesus Christ!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...