Skip to main content

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You πŸ™Œ πŸ™ ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me.

Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.   

Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis again.  I want to start taking comes classes.  I need to start taking a refresher course in English Composition and Grammar.  I am a person who accepts Jesus Christ as my God and Friend because I can always call on Him to help me & my entire family members and friends worldwide 🌐 πŸ’œ.   I really believe that God had raised Jesus Christ from the dead.  I believe that Jesus Christ & God are One. 

Moreover, I really need to obtain another 😫 or a house within a year's time.  As far as my family therapy are concerned, I have to realize that God still would like to love them; even if they don't love me.  I am a 60 year old man, who have a lot of common sense.  I am a very nice person.   I will admit that I had neglected myself for a very long time.   I will admit that I am a very stubborn person.   I will admit that I really need to take computer classes at the Library.

In Addition, I am a person who accepts everyone at face value.  I do honor opinions of others and respect those who respect me.  God is Love!  God is with me right now.  I know that I really have to start saving money, more than spending money as soon as I receive it.  I know that I am powerless over people, places, and things.   I really cannot tell everyone what to do.   I can set boundary with everyone that I am in close proximity to each day. 

Frankly, I have to be Anthony Joseph Hopkins forever.   I am changing for Jesus Christ πŸ™ πŸ™Œ.  I know that I am a very intelligent man who has written over $5,000 essays within a 30 year period.   My attitude is all about forgiveness of other people & myself.   God please forgive me for maintaining a bad attitude all these years πŸ™.  I am still a Work in Progress.  My A.A Sponsor is very happy that I have changed my behavior.

Finally, I want you; Lord Jesus, to change me from the inside out.  I really appreciate it, when you are helping me with my commitment skills.  I do not want to use vulgarity again.  Lord Jesus, please enter my heart and give me a new heart and a brand new way of behaving around other people.   Love is real ❤️ πŸ’™ !  God is Love!  Jesus Christ is Lord!  My nearby neighbors are very happy that my mind set has changed tremendously since last week. 

In Summary, I want all of you to know that I am going to start taking a shower every single day.   I am going to make decisions based on God’s Word.  I know that I have been writing about computer hacking and scamming for entirely too long.  Lord Jesus, please protect me from harm and danger!  Please alleviate all of my current sickness.  I am very sorry for hurting everyone by maintaining a negative mindset for 28 years now.  Lord Jesus, I want you to please keep me in perfect peace.  Please tell me what to do Lord Jesus πŸ™.   I am ready to serve You!  I am ready to serve other people by telling them what You have done for me. 

Postscript:  I am a person who has been very mischievous and very complacent.   I am very sorry for making poor obtain about myself.   Lord Jesus, I Love You & Your entire Creation ❤️ πŸ’“.  Please change me for the better πŸ™ ❤️.  I need all of you to give me constraints remarks for edification.  I am giving all of your comment to resonate in my mind rather than lashing out aggressively.   I know that a certain group of people have been calling me out of my name.   I am acceptance full accountability for all of my actions.  Lord Jesus, I know that I am going to have critics who are going to talk negative to me all of the time.   Lord Jesus, please protect me & change my heart, life, and mind forever πŸ™.   Please help me to be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.  Please find a way to help me to help other people who are in my situation.  Lord Jesus, I am suffering from Diabetes Type #2 and Schizoid Affective Disorder which is a mental illness.  May the Lord God Continue to Bless All of You.   Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and understanding me as a person.   In Jesus Name I Pray: Amen and Amen πŸ™ πŸ™Œ πŸ‘ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You πŸ™Œ πŸ™  I want you to know that I still need your prayers πŸ™  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...