. That is where our spirit resides, and it can be divided into 4 kinds: Rock (or Earth), Water, Wind (or air) and fire. Which are you? Take our quiz and find out... Your Elemental is WATER The water spirit is an intuitive and creative one. You are probably a very empathetic person, perhaps, a bit spiritual as well. You have an incredible ability to connect to others, and you are sensitive by nature. That also means you get hurt easily by the bad things you see in the world, and you must keep yourself protected from these kinds of experiences. Many water spirits tend to become addicted to things if they aren't happy with their lives, and they are vehement about their privacy. They are the ones most likely to benefit from meditation, which calms the mind. Share your results with friends to learn more about them! Share Result
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment