Spelling Tests Spelling Bee: 21 Challenging Words to Spell! Shai K. Share Join Us English is a tough language to spell, since it draws from several old and ancient languages that come together to create a whole. However, spelling is an important part of how we learn to read and write, and remembering all that correct spelling is celebrated in spelling bees around the world. Are you ready for a challenging, tough, 21 question-long Spelling Bee? You're the Spelling MASTER! Wow, you ACED IT! These are NOT easy words to spell and you handled it like a pro. You are a spelling badass and we can't help but be impressed. These words are known to be trouble makes at spelling bees but that didn't slow you down none now did it? Great work, we're impressed! You got 16 out of 21 right - 77% (Show Mistakes) Share your result with friends
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment