Join Us History is so interesting. It contains countless stories of people just as real as you or me, doing incredible things while knowing so little about the world. The history buffs among us know that history is cyclical, and we can sometimes expect certain things from the future by following the past. Well, you're about to be challenged by 17 history and US history questions. Can you get a top score? You Know Some History! You definitely know some history, no doubt about it. We still managed to find some holes in your education (or memory) but all in all you should be pleased. To learn from your mistakes, have a look below at them. You got 10 out of 17 right - 59% (Show Mistakes) Share your result with friends and see how they compare! Share Result Share Quiz WhatsApp Show My Mistakes Next Quiz Scoreboard
Good Morning and God Bless You π π I want you to know that I still need your prayers π I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment