Skip to main content

Step 6 Character Defects

Were ready to ask God to remove our defects of character Step 6

Step 6 is a separation of people from themselves and others.  When it comes to this step, we will have to prepare to let go of everything that is completely bothering us.  Step 6 is like a mania, which is an object of excessive madness.  Therefore, we must ask God to remove the madness in your life.  Character defects are called sins.  

God begins to work in our lives.  Our foundation has to be prepared for our situations.  These defects of character hurt us.  They have also delayed us.  Read Romans 7:14-25.  This is called struggling with sin.  Defects are the absence of something necessary or useful toward perfection.  Read Genesis 1:31 and Isaiah 59:2.  Character is its features and qualities that set you apart from others, such as unbelievers.  Your character is what people know you by.  It distinguishes who you are.

Next, I am asking God to remove all of these undesirable traits.  Deeply ingrained patterns of behavior; which are called habits.  A habit is a behavioral pattern that has been done numerous of times.  This means that you have done it for an extended period of time.  When it comes to generational curses, which are roots and branches are messed up through families.  This is a cycle.  They will not vanish overnight.  We must be intentional in our own behavior with God.
God’s righteousness is credited to me.  Through the power of the Holy Ghost sanctification takes place.  Read Colossians 1:13.  We begin to find a peace of joy, myself.  People begin to say that I remember when.  Replace all of our defects of character with good intentions.  God will make your life better.

  Read Luke 6:19.  This is when power was coming from Him.  Jesus Christ was healing everyone that came to Him.  Read 2nd Corinthians 5:17.  A complete transformation of our life is done through the power of the Holy Ghost. We begin to ask God to bind up our evil speaking, pride, and bad spirits.  Read Ephesians 1:21.  He is far above all principalities, powers right now and in the world to come.  Read Galatians 5:22-23 and 2nd Corinthians 5:18-20.  Read Ephesians 2:13.  A lack of power was my dilemma.  Trade our character defects for Godly character.  We are ambassadors of Jesus Christ.  A tradition is something that is passed down.  Read 1st John 2:23.  Whoever has acknowledged the Father has acknowledged the Son also.  Read Titus 2:14.  Character defects are sins.

Read Ezekiel 36:26-27.  The new life that we reach in Jesus Christ, we become a brand new person.  Read 2nd Corinthians  4:3-4.  This is called Spiritual Blindness.  We must be willing to trade in our filthy mouth, cheating, porn, dishonesty, immorality, and our broken down self.  Read 2nd Corinthians 2:10.  This is the model of me.  God is putting the pieces together.  Friendships are restored as well as favor from estrangement.  
1.Reconciliation with God
2.Pardon is excuse of an offense without penalty.  It is an official release from punishment.  The offender is release custody.  Read Psalms 103:12.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...