Skip to main content

If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would It be?  First, I would ask my Pastor at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church located in Dayton, Ohio to live inside of the Church for one year.  I would pay $650.00 dollars per month just to rent a nice sized room that is inside of the Church.   I would purchase my own food and make sure that the Church is clean every single day of the week.  Second, I would like to live inside of my Grandparents House in Dayton, Ohio and remove all of the Old Walls that are inside of the house, and pay $650.00 per month just to live in the house.   At least, I would cut the grass every week, and make sure that everything is updated inside of the house.   Third, I really would live inside of a Hospital room for the next seven years.   I really would like to live inside of Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio and pay $650.00 per month, and I would have access to the Kitchen, and Medical Facilities at the Hospital each day of the week.   Fourth, I really want to live inside of the Dorm at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio.   I want to have free access to the Cafeteria every single day of the week.   I also need to have full access to the Classroom Facilities, and Exercise Room each day of the week.  I need to have access to the Library every day.   I will become a Full-time Student at the University.  I want to work on Campus inside of the Library for 20 hours per week.   I would have a Double Major in Psychology and CyberSecurity.   Fifth, I love to live inside of the New York City Public Library in Manhattan, New York City New York.   I have to pay rent, while I am living inside of the Library.   Also, I want to have access to my own room, and the Information Technology Department at the Library.   I want to take free classes online, and work Full-time at the Library each day.   I would like to become a CyberSecurity Specialist at the New York City Library.  Sixth, I want to work inside of a very large Hospital in the Toledo, Ohio Area as well as live inside of the Hospital for at least seven years.  I really need full access to the Cafeteria, and the Hospital Library each day of the week.   I would like to work as a Patient Escort on a full-time basis.   I really need access to a Computer each day.   I want to spend all of my time working as a Behavioral Scientist at the Hospital full-time.   Seventh & Finally, I want to Live inside of the O'Hara Airport in the Chicago, Illinois Area.  I have to work inside of the Information Technology Department, or CyberSecurity at the Airport on a full-time basis.   I need to have access to the Cafeteria, while I am at work.  I want to consult with my family members in the Chicago, Illinois Area.  Therefore, I want to work inside of the area that has a Library nearby the Airport.   These are the places that I really want to live, and work while I am taking classes to earn a Masters Degree in CyberSecurity & Psychology.  If it is the Lord’s Will, I would be able to obtain these things either right now or in the near future.   Thank you for reading my essay today 🙏!  God Bless All of You Worldwide!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...