Skip to main content

Difference between a compliment and sarcasm!

What is the difference between a compliment and sarcasm?

Good Morning and God Bless Everyone!! My blog is about the compliments and sarcasm.  What is the difference between a compliment and a sarcastic remark?  The answer is simple.  A compliment is a statement that enhances a person’s ability, or self-esteem.  Whereas, a sarcastic remark is sharp, mocking, and contemptuous remarks that are used to injure or hurt another person.  My primary reason for writing this blog is because there are some people who really do not know how to accept compliments. 

 It is a shame because any child or an adult should know the difference between giving praise and rebuke.  To be perfectly honest with everyone, all human behavior is learned.  No matter what kind of behavior it is; the behavior is learned from parents, relatives, friends, or associates.  I want to inform all of you that I got into an argument with a young lady over the Bible.  This particular person was blogging about a particular topic and my compliments was indirect.  It is that she did not pick up on it. 
 It is a shame when a person does not understand human behavior.  If I were in her shoes, I would have read the Bible to see what is really going on.  I really do not understand why young people do not understand indirect behavior.  A compliment is supposed to praise and uplift a person.  If a person is using sarcasm or vulgarity, then; there is a problem.  I want to enlighten everyone that Proverbs 20:11 says that even a small children are known by their actions, so is their conduct really pure and upright?  



This is a proverb for those who do not read the Bible.  This is very important because whenever another person is praising me for my effort, I am going to say thank you very much for noticing my behavior.  Therefore, I did do something that has pleased another person.  Sarcasm is words or statements that are very bad.  It is time to go back to the basics because there are people who do not understand the difference between a compliment and sarcasm.  I am writing thing this blog to shut up all of my critics who have been putting me down because I have been telling the truth about myself. 

 I know that I am too specific at times.  There are times when I can be very blunt or outspoken.  I prefer to be honest and straight to the point.  I am the type of person who does not like to water down the truth.  Proverbs 20:24 says A person’s steps are directed by the Lord.  How then can anyone understands their own way?  In this proverb, God is leading the way in a person’s life.  I want to inform all of you that it is not hard to understand a compliment or bad communication.  If someone is literally cussing me out without just cause, I will defend myself. 
 I will make a few remarks of my own before I will peacefully walk away.  All I am trying to say here is please learn how to listen without rushing the judgement.  I forgot, I am talking to some people who are either in my age bracket or much younger than I am.  Please allow me to make a statement.  If my blogs or comments offend you, then what you can do is pray for me.  I am going to leave it at that!! I will pray for each and every person on Mocospace and all of the social networking websites that I am using right now.  I love all of you very much.  I am not being sarcastic, I am telling the truth!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...