Skip to main content

Rigid Thinking

That's precisely why this little experiment of ours is so intriguing. Is your thinking fast but rigid, or is it slower but more flexible? Perhaps you have a good balance of the two? Prepare to illuminate the corners of your brain and dive into our word-association test. Instructions: Each question gives you a word. Before you check the answers, read the word and "capture" the first word that comes to mind. Then pick the word closest to your word. If none are even remotely close, choose "None of these". Rigid You have a unique ability to quickly grasp core concepts and draw straightforward conclusions, which often helps you in making quick decisions. You tend to focus on consistency and tradition, making you a reliable person in many aspects of life. This structured thinking style might make you a strong problem solver when it comes to tangible, clear-cut challenges. Remember, however, that occasionally exploring outside the expected can bring about fresh ideas and new perspectives. Share your results with friends to learn more about them! Share Result   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...