Skip to main content

What skill would you like to learn?

What skill would you like to learn?  I would like to learn several things.   First, I would like to learn American Sign Language.   The reason why is because I would like to enhance the skills that I already possess.  Although I had a minor in American Sign Language when I was attending The University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio from April 1, 1991 through June 14, 1996.  I will admit that I had to spend two years taking classes in American Sign Language, I managed to use Sign Language at certain times in my life.   Second, I would like to learn how to understand Computer Science & CyberSecurity because it is a Job that I would like to consider in the near future.  This field has a pay rate of $60,000 dollars per year starting off in a entry level salary.   I also would like to improve my Microsoft Word & Excel skills as well.  Third, I want to learn how to improve my Math skills; so that I can be able to understand how to enhance my problem solving skills when it comes to mathematics.  Therefore I am considering going back to school just to earn a GED within the next few months.   Whenever it comes to educational, I want to improve my memory & academic skills right now.  I am a person, who always want to improve my reading & writing skills.  Fourth, I want to continue to read the Bible each day & night.   I want to comprehend everything that pertains to the Holy Bible & improve in understanding all 66 Books in the Bible.  I am also considering enrolling in a Seminary School in the future & share my information with other Believers of Jesus Christ.  I want to write my own autobiography regarding my life at its entirety.   Fifth, I want to obtain a job working inside of a Library in the Dayton Ohio Area.  The reason why is because I have to pay my student loan debts of $30,000 dollars to the William & Fudge Collection Agency because it is affecting my credit file. I have poor credit due to my student loan debts.   I also want to pay my debts to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte as well as to Mission Reedy Creek Apartments in Charlotte NC.   What Kind of skills that I would like to learn?  I want to learn how to hear the voice of God.  I want to learn how to obtain Spiritual Discernment, Wisdom, Knowledge, &Understanding when it comes to God & Jesus Christ. Sixth, I want to learn how to listen better.  I need to improve in my communication skills; so that, I can speak to each person that I am in contact with each day.  I need to consider enrolling in Speech Therapy.  The reason why is because I have a speech problem that needs to be resolved immediately.  Seventh & Finally, I want to learn how to make complete amends with my family members because I have been at odds with my siblings since 1970.  I am a person, who forgives others very quickly because God says that we all need to learn how to forgive each person that we have offended; so that God wants us to love each other & live peaceful with each other forever.   These are the things that I really want to learn more about Jesus Christ and our purpose in life.   Thank you for reading my essay & God Bless All of You.   Please have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...