What is your #1 priority tomorrow? My #1 priority is to give God more of my time. I really need to Thank Him for allowing me to wake up in my right frame of mind, & to Thank God for allowing me to live & see today and yesterday. I need to thank God for allowing me to breathe His Precious Breath of Life each day. I need to thank God for using my Five Senses and to be able to move my arms and legs. I need to thank God for having a place to live. I thank God for blessing me with the things that I have earned in my life. I thank God for all of my family members and friends. I thank God for blessing my family members with the jobs that they have in their life. I thank God for showing me how to read & write just like everyone else. Officially, my #1 priority is to continue to serve God and Mankind with the essentials that they really need to maintain in life. Another priority of mine is to bring someone to church. I also would like to become a better person. I need to fulfill the Great Commission that is in Matthew 28:18-20 each day of my life. My #1 priority is to be available for God, Jesus Christ, other people & to become honest and truthful with God Himself and everyone else. I really need to start doing something for myself. I am literally grateful just to live & see another day. I need to cherish each living day and accept it. I am very grateful for being myself. I thank God for accepting me as I am. I need to thank God for being My God and Friend.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment