Skip to main content

Share a lesson you have learned about earlier in life

Share a lesson you wish you had learned earlier in life.   The importance of education.  The reason why I am saying this is because I would have graduated from high school on time; instead of 3 years late.  I will admit that I used to goof off and become truant from high school for a total of 3 years.   The reason why I didn't go to school because I used to be an alcoholic and addict for an extended period of time.   I also suffer from seizures at an early age as well as dealing with issues inside of a neighborhood that was not conducive towards my personal needs.  Some of the friends that I was hanging around with used me of my time and resources.   The women who I was hanging around with were female prostitutes at the time from 1981 through 1986.  The importance of maintaining a good attitude for me is to listen to my Grandparents and mother.   I had became mischievous and nonchalant.   The Juvenile Court Judge told me to my face that if a child didn't go to school they were mentally crazy.  The importance of maintaining a good attitude is to stay away from people who are attending church and school.  Another thing is that I have learned how to become responsible at an early age.  I want to mention that the importance of freedom is to stay away from street gangs myself.   I had to change my attitude from positive from a negative attitude because I was making bad decisions for myself because my Grandparents and mother decided to oust me from their houses because I was sleeping at the park until 4:00am in the morning because I was smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol with the people who were at the park.   The importance of health consists of taking care of myself a whole lot better than usual.   The importance of health is having a successful relationship with God and Jesus Christ.   I knew that I was a street child because I had refused to listen to God and Jesus Christ as well as my parents.   I really didn't dislike school.  I stayed away from school because I had too many enemies.   The importance of freedom is to stay away from alcoholics and addicts because they were going to get me into trouble all of the time.   I graduated from high school three years late because I wanted to do my own thing.   There are people who really wished that they have graduated from high school on time rather than getting into trouble with their friends.  Some of my friends literally used me just to get me locked up early in life.  Those who do not love you are those who want you to be where they are in life.  Some of the people who live inside of my apartment building are smoking marijuana and Fentaynl right now.   The women will use you without telling you to your face.  Anytime there is a prostitute there is chaos.  Some of these women are selling themselves to the highest bidder.   I know because I used to purchase sex from female prostitutes from 1986 through 2010.  This is the truth because I have been burnt 22 times from having sex with them.  Buying sex is not worth it.   Some of these women are HIV POSITIVE AND YOU WOULD NOT KNOW IT.  YOU CAN CATCH VD FROM ORAL SEX.  THIS IS THE TRUTH BECAUSE I USED TO HAVE GONORRHEA IN MY MOUTH FROM PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON MY EX WIFE.  SHE REFUSED TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE HOSPITAL FOR TREATMENT HERSELF UNTIL SHE HAD PELVIS INFLAMMATORY DISEASE HERSELF BECAUSE SHE WAS A FEMALE PROSTITUTE HERSELF. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...