How often do you walk or run? I really walk at least 4 days per week. The only time I would run, is when I need to catch the city bus. Right now, I really need to improve in this because I will admit that I have gained a lot of weight. During the past 7 years, I have gained too much weight from taking too much medication. I used to weigh 323 pounds from taking a medication called Zyprexa. This is a medication that is used to treat depression. This is because I was Court ordered to take medication, attend my therapy sessions, and see a psychiatrist on a regular basis. I have lost weight due to contracting COVID-19 from someone coughing in the hallway inside of my apartment building on December 15, 2020. Less than one week later, I was diagnosed with Covid-19 on December 21, 2020. I am improving right now because I am able to maintain a reasonable amount of weight and make sure that I am taking my medication as prescribed by each doctor who I am consulting with at all times.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment