I was looking for additional information regarding Brain Fog and Creatinine as well as the scores on ESPN. I usually look for things that concerns me. I always look for my personal information about my personal health and wellness. I was recently diagnosed with a kidney injury. This is because my Creatinine levels were very high and it affected my kidneys. Currently, I am at home resting. I cannot drink coffee anymore. I have to drink bottled water only. My Creatinine levels were over 500. I have to start taking care of myself a whole lot better right now. Even though I do have a lot of health problems, I am here on Planet Earth for a reason. God Loves Me! It is God who saved me. It is God who has His hands on me. If I didn't go directly to Church, I would have died. God is merciful and gracious 🙏 🙌. God’s Grace liberates me in all ways. The tap water that is inside of my apartment has chlorine in it. I also was extremely dehydrated. My Liver and Kidney functions were very abnormal. I just know that I have been eating foods that were not good for me. I have lost weight. I know that my Digestive System is clogged with waste that was stored inside of my Intestines. The Doctors and Nursing Staff at Grandview Hospital, Fort McKinley United Methodist Church located in Dayton, Ohio and the Ambulance Staff members that rushed me to the hospital. My Guardian Angels everywhere were guiding me along the way. Everyone Worldwide participated in saving my life. I have a lot of people who are praying for me. God has brought these people in my life right now. I know that I have to take better care of myself. Thank you for reading my essay. God Bless All of You!
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment