Skip to main content

What Positive Emotion Do you Feel most Often?

What positive emotion do you feel most often ?  I feel enthusiastic about the entire day.   God has opened up my ears and has sealed my instructions that He has for me.   I am very grateful for staying clean and sober for 34 years now 🙏 🙌.   I am helping other people who are still suffering from addiction.   The AA Fellowship has helped me to become clean and sober.   I read the Holy Bible on a regular basis.   I have a great deal of emotions that are based upon my success in my personal life.   I rarely get angry because it is not worth it.   I do not use vulgarity anymore because it hurts my Holy Spirit that is inside of me.   What emotions do I feel most ogeften is happiness because I am helping other people.  I am very grateful to receive God's Breath of Life each day of the week, and the Holy Spirit that is inside of our bodies.   I have more Love than hate in my life right now.   God Loves You and So Do I.   My life used to be filled with ups and downs for the past 27 years now.   This is because I have taken Anger Management classes for 8 years in the past.   My mother told me before she died my Father's name and she also told me to get my life right with God.   I have a Church that I attend in Dayton, Ohio called Fort McKinley United Methodist Church located across the street from my apartment building.   I used to be very angry at my ex wife  and other people who I have grew up with for 50 years now.   I will admit that I had resentments and a lot of anger inside of my heart towards the people who have hurt me physically and mentally.   Please keep me safe Lord Jesus.   I love you more than I love myself.   God Bless All of You!  Please Lord, Jesus, please teach me how to become a mature adult man.   Please take care of yourself and ask God to be with You!  I have Jesus Christ in my life right now 🙏 💛.   I live inside of a fractured neighborhood right now.   The Northwest Side of Dayton, Ohio is rougher than it is in Toledo, Ohio and Charlotte NC right now.  Lord Jesus, please watch me and protect me and my family members from all harms and danger, and alleviate all of my current sicknesses.   In Jesus Name I Pray! Amen and Amen 🎂 🙏 🙌 👏. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...