What Motivates Me? My intuition and intelligence is what Motivates me to become a successful in life. Before I continue, I would like to give credit to God the Father and Jesus Christ His Son for being My Personal Savior. I am a Born Again Christian Man who Fears God and Jesus Christ His Son. As far as my intuition is concerned, I rely on my thinking skills and Spiritual Discernment to get me by in life. As far as my intelligence is concerned, I have been writing since 1985. My intelligence is Above Average right now. I have been taking Quizzes each day to improve my memory and IQ. God has brought me a very long way in my personal life. I graduated from high school at the age of 20 years old. I graduated from Paul Laurence Dunbar High School in Dayton Ohio. I graduated from College at the University of Toledo in Toledo OH in 1993 and 1995 respectively. I majored in Social Services Technology and Interdisciplinary Studies. I have a lot of Psychology Work to complete within 9 months from now. I also will admit that I have completed classes in American Sign Language as a Minor.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment