Skip to main content

What is your favorite time of day?

What is your favorite time of day?  My favorite time of day is after midnight.   The reason why I am saying this is because I am at peace with myself.   I will admit that I stay up all night writing inside of my journal.   It appears to me that I am very happy writing either early in the morning or late during the evening.   I really love the late night shift because I tend to sleep for most of the day.   I know that I was born at 7:30PM on Thursday June 24, 1965.  I will admit that I stayed up all night according to my mother.   I really love to meditate all night long.  Even though I have periods of time by myself.   I definitely feel refreshed after drinking a cup of coffee.  Another thing that I will admit that I read the Bible or write in my journal.   However, my favorite time of day tends to vary throughout the year.   During the winter, I like to hibernate just like mammals.   I will go directly to bed earlier during the day.   I know that as the year progress, I like to make changes in my personal activities.   One other thing that I like to do is listen to Church Sermons on the radio.   I am spending more time in prayer a lot more than ever right now.   I know that my life itself consists of changes.   Finally, I want to inform all of you that I used to spend time inside of my quiet place.  Therefore, I will admit that I tend to change with the times.  I supposed that when you get older, I am trying to learn new things.   I am very sorry for going off on tangents, I am recovering from brain fog.  Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts because I will admit that brain fog will take a while to recover.   Please forgive me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...