Skip to main content

What Brings you peace?

What brings you peace?  Do you know what brings me peace? Is knowing that God is watching me all of the time.   It is knowing that God is a Loving God.   I know that I am not perfect, God is doing for me more than I am doing for myself.   First and Foremost, I give Him the praise every single day of the week.  I remember when I used to live in Charlotte NC, I used to attend Church without eating breakfast.   God had made it possible for me to eat breakfast at church ⛪️ 🙌 🙏.  Although I used to go directly to work without eating breakfast during the week.   I was working three jobs.   I used to work at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte for 8 years.   I also worked at Bank of America Stadium for 2 years.   I also worked 3rd shift at Circle K stores for 8 years.   I also suffer from Schizoid Affective Disorder and Schizophrenia as well as Glaucoma and Cataracts that was affecting my vision very bad.  I just want to say that God had made a way for me to get treatment for all three diseases at the same time.   I was taking my medication and getting the rest that I deserved.  What brings me peace is knowing that God is there for me when no one else wasn't there for me.   My female friend was always there for me, more than any other human being besides my supervisors at my three jobs.  God has brought me the serenity, wisdom, and peace that I deserved.   While I am living in the Dayton, Ohio Area, my family members have helped me when my friends did not have any money to help me.   God is merciful and gracious.   When my mother was living, she helped me along with my sister both of them are my Angel's in heaven watching over me on a daily basis. What gives me peace is knowing that God has my Pastor at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church and the entire church praying for me.   My youngest family members helped me along way.   God Bless All of You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...