Skip to main content

What brings a tear of joy to your eye?

What brings a tear of joy to your eye?  Whenever I achieved a personal goal in my life, frankly I would cry because I have completed something meaningful in my life.  I have to thank God for accepted me in the Lambs Book of Life because I have been baptized as of Sunday February 15th, 2015 at 10:30am at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church located in Dayton, Ohio.  God has called me for reasons that only He knows about.  Perhaps, I am learning how to tell the truth and be real honest in my life.   Further, I really want to say is that it has taken me a very long time to become very transparent with God, Jesus Christ, and with everyone who exists on Planet Earth.  What really brings tears in my eyes is when I am one with nature.   I will admit that it has taken me a few years to graduate from high school in my hometown of Dayton Ohio.   I also will admit that I have been goofing around in my life.   This is because I was an alcoholic and addict for 18 years.  I really feel much better right now without drinking alcohol and beer.  As soon as I graduated from the University of Toledo on Saturday June 17, 1995, I was officially relieved because I have achieved a major goal in life.   In Conclusion, it was God holding me by my Righteous Right Hand.  I also had earthly Angel's helping me along the way.  Finally, there are Angel's to whom I have encountered who have guided me along the way.   I know that God is not finished with me yet.  Whenever when you are walking with God, things will work out.   Thank you for reading my essay.  God Bless All of You !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...