Skip to main content

What are you curious about?

What are you curious about?  First, if you have God in your life: You are curious about one thing.  That is if you have been selected to join Him in Heaven.   However, I do have to prepare myself in advance.   This means that I will have to get my mind in the right frame of mind.  I have to start attending Church and read my Bible every single day of the week.  I will have to start praying, and to start being honest with God.   This also means that I have to stop using vulgarity completely.   I have to start participating in Church activities.   I will have to start praying for everyone worldwide on a daily basis.  I have to stay out of trouble.  I have to start becoming a God-Fearing Man.   I will have to become a role model and a mentor for children worldwide.   I might not have enough money.  I need to stop being selfish towards myself and other people.  I need a reality check right now.   I need to read the Bible, and do not be ashamed to do so.  Mom always wanted me to become more honest and truthful with God, Jesus Christ, and with my own neighbors.  I really need to learn how to treat women with respect.   I have to stop being so dogmatic and act like a mature adult man who has common sense.   I have to change myself physically and mentally right now.   I have been clean and sober for 34 years now.  I have been acting like a newcomer inside of an AA Meetings.   I have to start listening to other people with the intent of being their feelings.   I am very sorry to everyone including God and Jesus Christ for maintaining bad behavior.  I really have to stop arguing with other people because it will get me in trouble with God Himself.  I have to change behaviorally and mean it for myself.  I have to grow up like a real Christian Man.   I have to be more respectful and responsible for all of my actions.   I have to start listening to my elders and pay attention to what they are saying to me.   I am called only by God.   I have to start acting like a real Christian Man and a Child of the Most High God.   I need to start saving my money and start paying off my student loans and Tithes and Offerings to my Church.  My Church is Fort McKinley United Methodist Church located in Dayton, Ohio.   My Pastor and Therapist has been more than understanding with me.   I need to learn how to appreciate Jesus Christ, who is My personal Savior.   If it wasn't for Jesus Christ, I would not exist right now.   It is through God's Grace and Mercy that I am still here today.   I have to learn how to accept constructive criticism from people who are making sense to me.   I truly appreciate Jesus Christ Love for me because He first loved me.   Lord Jesus please forgive me of my sins and transgressions and Iniquities right now.  Lord Jesus I am ready to join you in Heaven.   Lord Jesus, will you accept me as I am?  Lord Jesus, my love for You is very strong right now. If You will accept me, I am ready.  In Jesus Name I Pray 🙏 Amen and Amen 🙏 🙌 👏.   God Bless All of You.   I love all of you very much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...