Skip to main content

Truth and Respect

Truth and Respect

Truth and respect are intertwined. This is because truth develops sincerity. By telling the truth all of the time, it makes you feel genuine as a person. Respect is something that is earned just like the US Dollar Bill!!! Sincerity comes from truth and when truth is expressed out of one's mouth, it makes you more responsible and credible as a person. Your statements are concrete and with validation. Respect comes when the truth is fully verified by others. Eventually others will believe what you are saying because you have all of the facts to all of your claims. What I mean by this is that you are able to verify all of what you are saying with concrete evidence. With the evidence that you have it makes things stand out. Respect is always earned from the things that you do that are always positive. For instance, if you are an outstanding law abiding USA Citizen, then you are doing what is right in the eyes of others. By doing so, you are staying out of trouble and away from all negative influences.

What is the truth; others might ask this question. The truth is a validity that has been proven right and accurate. It is an opinion or a statement of fact that has accuracy. It is right when it is properly verified. There are critics and others might deny what you are saying, but as long as you have everything that you need, things will be all right. When you listen to your parents, they are telling you what is right according to their laws of their home. The laws of the land still apply here as well. Your parents are suppose to teach you what is right and the things that are supposed to keep you out of trouble. Learning social and moral values come from your parents and no one else.

What is the definition of respect? Respect is something that is earned and a person can earn respect for themselves by believing in what is right for you. Respect and truth can take you a very long way in life. Truth is when you see things that are always right. Truth is when things are run so smoothly that nothing will go wrong. When a person is in court, their hand is placed on the Holy Bible as a means of telling the truth. A person is not supposed to swear by all means. Always give a complete affirmation of the truth to the best of your ability. When one swears on the Holy Bible, they are contradicting God and Jesus Christ and Their Word.

Respect will carry you a very long way. Respect for God, Jesus Christ and oneself will carry you a very long way in life. People might not accept you for who you are as a person, but as long as there is a God and His Son Jesus Christ, never worry. You will always be loved by God and Jesus Christ. It is God and Jesus Christ who gives you the air that you breathe out of your mouth each day in order for you to live. It is God who created life and Jesus Christ who had died for our sins. The grace of God is what will carry us through all of our rough times. My truth consists of always making sure that I get things right. When I make a mistake, I know to look at what I am doing wrong and make corrections very quickly. If another person sees me doing something wrong, they are supposed to tell me about it to my face. I will never get offended if someone tells me what I am doing wrong.

I used to be a person who always argued when I was confronted with the truth. It had taken me a very long time to learn how to accept constructive criticism. As a man, I am supposed to learn how to listen to women as well as others. Men are sometimes quick to jump to the defense when they are confronted with their issues. When I am confronted with my issues by others, I accept it. I do not argue whatsoever with anyone. As far as the things in my own past, I have forgiven all of the individuals who had hurt me in the past. It is others who refuse to learn how to forgive and move on.

These are what we call "Player Haters!!!!" These are people who really did not like you in the past and still do not like you today. These are people who are jealous of the things that you have for yourself. They are also people who really do not want to see you with anything. These are still men and women who are still discontent with you and others over the things that you have and they wish they could have for themselves. This is the truth because in my relationships with the women in my past, my so called male and female friends interfered in my relationships. There were times that the women in my past did not want a relationship in the first place with me. These were women who wanted to have a side relationship with another person. When you have a side relationship, it damages the relationship that you are currently involved in at the present time.

Women are guilty of having excessive male contacts. They are guilty of having so many male friends that it interferes with the relationship that they have with their current boyfriend or husband. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...