Skip to main content

THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF

 

The Knowledge of Self

 

          I would like to start this essay off by asking a question.  What does it mean to have a knowledge of self?  The answer is the definition of the word self consists of the physical, mental, emotional, and environmental and a psychological entity that has a whole lot to do with God.  In Jeremiah 1:5 says before I formed you inside of the womb, I knew you.  I have sanctified you and ordained you as a prophet to the nations.  When it comes to our physical self, this has a whole lot to do with our body.  What the human body looks like and how we feel about ourselves personally.  When it comes to our mental self, this has an impact on universal feelings.  What we actually feel like among members of the rest of society is derived from the center of the brain called the conscious mind. 

          Romans 12:2 says do not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  The question that you need to ask yourself is how do you feel about yourself today?  The environmental self has a lot to do with our community, society at large, and the things that we have learned from our families.  It also has a lot to do with our culture, friends, education, and church.  It has a lot to do with how well we adapt to our environment or city where we grew up right now.  A knowledge of self has a lot to do with the opinions of others. 

 

          The social self is the way we feel about ourselves every single day of our lives.  The social self has a lot to do with our relationship with Jesus Christ.  This has a lot to do whether or not we have accepted Jesus Christ as our personal savior.  Is God the center point of our life?  The social self consists of the inner person that communicates with us each day.  This inner person is called the Holy Spirit.  I call the Holy Spirit the persona; the inner person that communicates with us by giving us instruction and guidance throughout our daily lives.  The social self has a lot to do with the guidance that we have received from our parents.  A knowledge of self has a lot to do with our identities with ourselves and a solid foundation in Jesus Christ. 

 

          A knowledge of self has a lot to do with the emotions and psychological aspects in our personal lives.  The physical self on the other hand, has a lot to do with development within the womb of our mothers.  The knowledge of self is three fold.  It is determined how long we are going to live on earth by God.  A knowledge of self is determined and decided by God.  According to Psalms 56:8 says; Your number my wanderings, put my tears in your bottle, are they inside of your book?  This verse means that God is responsible for our actions, ways, and our course of action.  Psalms 139:16 says; your eyes saw my substance being yet unformed, and in your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me when as yet there were none of them.

 

 


 This verse means that God knows exactly how long we are going to live on earth.  The knowledge of self is determined by God in advance.  Therefore, man cannot determine he is going to live on earth.  Man’s time on earth is temporary.  Philippians 3:20 says for our citizenship is in heaven from which we also eagerly wait for the savior the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...