Skip to main content

Proverbs 23:26



Proverbs 23:26 says: My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways.  This means that God is willing to accept your heart that is if you are willing to accept His Commandments and allow your eyes to observe all of God's Ways.  I Anthony Joseph Hopkins is willing to accept God's Will and Favor inside of my heart right now.  I accept Your Precepts in my life.  I am ready to serve You and listen to Your Son Jesus Christ and I will be there for everyone else who has a real need for me.

ef11fc0bb8431ae3e047fcc0200e1031.jpg

Next, I am willing to walk in Your Ways and Paths in my personal life right now.  I am willing to read Your Word out loud so that the whole world will know that You are in charge of my life.  I will never be ashamed to express Your Words to everyone.  Lord Jesus, please help me to let everyone know that You are My God and Friend.  You are my Savior.  You are everything to me.



Further, I have to make amends with my family members and friends because I no longer drink alcohol and smoke marijuana anymore.  I have been feeling sluggish because I am taking 38 pills per day.  I feel drained because I am sleeping excessively and drinking coffee each day.  God is giving all of us a second chance in life.  I remember when I used to make mistakes in my overall behavior.  I have to find out if everything is true about me being a father myself.  I'm checking out all of my sources right now.  

download (9).jpeg

Moreover, I have given God my heart to Him years ago.  Whenever I think of this Bible verse, I am compelled and convinced that God is listening to me from heaven.  At least, I feel much better because I know that God is watching over me and everyone else.  I am willing to spend more time with God because I know that He is right near me and the Holy Spirit is inside of me.  I have been feeling better since I have taken a long nap.  There was a time when I used to be a backslider because I was reading things about me that I thought was true when it really was not true.  During the 1970s, everyone was reading their horoscope and reading other information from Mrs. Ann Landers.  I guess everyone wanted to know how to solve common problems by using common sense techniques.

Finally, I want to inform all of you that I am feeling much better now.  I am very sorry for jumping from topic to topic just like my brother.  I supposed that we do have a lot of things in common right now.   I have siblings who have different interesting things.  I am having a relationship with God and with other people.  I know that I Love The Lord Jesus Christ and His Father God.  I only wish that I could pay my Student loans off for good.  I just want to have a normal life just like everyone else.  I have to check and see if I have any money to spend on traveling to Toledo, Ohio and Cleveland, Ohio just to see my children and grandchildren if I have any.  I owe William and Fudge Collection Agency a total of $16,000 dollars in student loan debt.  I also owe Transworld Solutions Agency a total of $12,000 dollars in student loan debt.  All together, my total debt including my medical bills and loans are $70,000 dollars in debt.  This also include my taxes that I owe in another state.

In Conclusion, I am literally ready to pay off all my debts including Child Support if necessary.  If I include the debt from Child Support, I would owe a total of almost a million dollars in debt.  The only reason why I am mentioning this topic is because I might have children that really need my help.  At least I am willing to make amends with everyone who I have hurt over the years.  Lord Jesus, I love you very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...