Skip to main content

Job 15:12




Job 15:12 says: Why does your heart carry you away?  What do your eyes wink at,  This means that your stress is getting the best of you.  The reason why stress is getting the best of me is because I have allowed it to happen to me.  I know that I am only a human being.  I am a Work in Progress!  What do my eyes wink at?  I really do not know that I was winking at anyone.  Remember that only a deceptive person tend to wink a lot.  I will admit that I have allowed stress to get the best of me.  I have been under pressure as of late.  I have been dealing with Organized Criminals Worldwide during the past 14 years now.  These people are responsible for messing up my Cellphones and all of my personal email accounts.



Next, I have given these computer hackers and scammers a total of $18,000 dollars in Western Union Funds.  These people who scammed me out of money did not know me personally.  Lord God, I Thank You for keeping me alive.  I thank you for Your Breath of Life every single day of the week.  I have allowed Your Word to penetrate my spirit.  I have been feeling sluggish and depressed because of my diabetes and Low Testosterone Levels.  I have been sleeping excessively and feeling lazy.  I am a person who has a lot of common sense.  I am a person who is very intelligent.  I am a person who has spiritual discernment.  I want to inform all of you that I am hearing voices from demonic spirits.  I thought that these voices were over with forever.  I will admit that I have been doing things that normal people do not do for themselves.

Further, I want you to know that I have been gaining weight during the past few weeks now.  I have been staying home lately because of the weather.  Lord Jesus, I love you very much.  I am very happy with my progress that I am making for myself.  I have been trying to find a job working anywhere.  It doesn't matter what kind of job it is right now.  I have to pay a total of $27,000 dollars in student loans to a company called William and Fudge Collection Agency and Transworld Solutions Agency just to pay the University of North Carolina at Charlotte NC student loans.  Lord Jesus, please help me to resolve all of my financial problems.  I also have to pay medical bills as well.

Moreover, I really need to reestablish my personal relationship with God.  I will admit that I have to get myself together and be a real man.  Lord Jesus, please help me to be the person You want me to be.  Lord Jesus, I need motivation in my life right now.  I am out of shape and overweight.  I have been reading Your Word and it is enabling me to read the Bible every day of the week.  I am being transparent in saying that I need Your Help.  I have been eating the wrong foods and neglecting myself.  I'm being honest in saying that I need help with various things.

In Addition, I want to inform all of you that my neighbor's are literally too close to my apartment.  I am getting the impression that my neighbor's who live below me are engaging in some criminal activities as well as other people inside of my apartment building.  The only thing that I do each day of the week is go to the library and Church.  I will admit that I have missed a few weeks of Church and this is messing me up.  I have my AA Meetings at home rather than going out in the elements.  Lord Jesus, I really do not know what is going on inside of my apartment building but this activity is very suspicious.  

Finally, I am trying my best to eliminate the indecisive behavior that people think that I have right now.  Whenever I read the Bible, it helps me to stay focused and think deeply about the things that are puzzling me.  Lord Jesus, I am doing good today.  I want to inform all of you that my teeth are falling out of my mouth.  I am having memory lapses and back problems.  This is very serious!  My life right now is still unmanageable.  I have to start all over again when it comes to the 12 Steps of Recovery.  God Bless All of You.  Thank You For Reading My Essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...