Skip to main content

IF I OWN A SHOP, WHAT WOULD YOU SELL?

If you were going to open up a shop, what would you sell?  I would give away free Bibles and sell my books for half price.  I would open up a tutoring and academic services for children and adults.  I would apply for a Grant so that I will be able to assist anyone who has a need.  I will help everyone with their academic courses.   I have to learn how to accept constructive criticism and make direct observations and amends.  I also will feed anyone food for lunch and dinner every single day of the week.   If I had a real shop, I would help every child and adults with their homework.   I am a person who is very intelligent and Gifted myself.   I feel excited to be a Child of the Most High God 🙏.   I am a 59 year old man who Fears God and Jesus Christ His Son 👋 🙏 🙌.   I have a conscious 🙏.   I have the ability to quickly process information and use discretion to make a point of view that would make perfect sense.  The first thing that I would do is earn enough education and experience in Social Work and Social Services Technology.   I will receive training in the field of Social Work just to open up my business.   I would like to establish partnerships with Public Library and Schools 🏫 as well as restaurants in the City of Dayton, Ohio and help everyone who has a need to earn good grades in school and College.   My mother and grandparents told me to become a Preacher or a Minister inside of my neighborhood.   Therefore, if God is watching me and helping me along the way.   I feel like I need to help everyone else in need.  As long as God is helping me, Therefore, I will succeed in life 🙏.   My objective is to continue to help children and adults with their personal needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...