The answer to this question varies from person to person because I have a lot of knowledge in intelligence and academia. I do have a musical background myself. Basically , what I am saying is that a person who has a skillset compared to a person with knowledge are equal in skills and talents. Having a lot of knowledge is not a determining factor in this case. A person who has a skill had to learn how to academically become inclined at one point of their life. Both individuals are equal in intellect and both of them are capable of achieving success.
Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏 I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace. I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ. I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person. This person is a Caucasian man, who does not like African American People. My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States. My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk. This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us. I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them. This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time. I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts. God is with me right now. Go...
Comments
Post a Comment