Skip to main content

Men, Women, & Criminal Prosecution


Not Found


Women who are on the run have a tendency to hide with other criminals themselves. Over 50% of the women who are captured in the United States are with a significant other that is not married to them. Oftentimes, women are hiding inside of other countries and cities just to avoid getting prosecuted. The statistics are according to the United States Department of Justice.  Recent statistics also reveal that women who are on the run are around males with an extensive criminal record themselves. Women who are on the run even for minor offenses are more than likely to hide in other cities and deny the existence of their crimes.
Not Found

Both men and women are in denial when it comes to even having an involvement with the person that they are accused of hurting in the first place.  Finally, what are the alternatives for these criminals? The answer is getting them to justice by getting the general public involved.  Also, the media is an outlet when it comes to assisting in the efforts to capture criminals.  The assistance of the media, law enforcement, and the general public is important.  There is a sense of reluctance when it pertains to the general public getting involved in capturing criminals.  Men and women alike who are responsible for committing crimes against humanity need to face justice. Women are more inclined to turn themselves in to law enforcement because they feel safe and secure and relieved because at least the burden is completely off of their backs.
Not Found


The men that are with them are aiding and preventing these women from facing the people that they have wronged personally.  The men are involved because they are harboring criminals. The men who are involved in criminal activities tend to be more nonchalant than women. Men are more apathetic, discontent, unconcerned for personal safety, and are reluctant to deal with their problems. Men are not cognizant of the circumstances and in some cases, are not aware themselves that they have committed a crime.  There are times, they talk about it boastfully: I am talking about men: as well as women, but they refuse to deal with their problems. The men and women who scammed me have already been reported to law enforcement. I have been scammed by criminals who were located in Accra Ghana, a city in Western Africa.


I was responsible for sending almost $17,000 in Western Union Funds to people that I did not know! The criminals are responsible for using women's pictures and profiles illegally each day. This is a crime in progress. The criminals who scammed me have not been captured. The criminals who are using women's profiles are located worldwide. They also obtain credit cards from their victims on the internet. There are over 1,000,000 websites that there criminals use who scammed me. Their favorite websites are Facebook, Myspace, Mocospace, Yahoo, Blackplanet, MeetBlack People, and Match.Com. The phone numbers that online scammers and hackers use are private and or unavailable. This online crime happens on a daily basis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...