Skip to main content

A Child of God


What does it mean to be a Child of God?

What does it means to be a Child of God. The answer to this illustrious question is it is one fantastic feeling. When a person is a Child of the Living God, this means that we are His children and when He communicates to us, we are supposed to listen. A child of the Living God is one who is supposed to share the Good News with everyone all of the time. A person that is a Child of the Living God is supposed to win others to Christ and bring them to a place where they have never been before. The spirit of God is inside of us all of the time. We are not supposed to get it confused with other spirits because there are other spirits that can enter inside of a human being without notice.

There are other spirits that dwells inside of an average living person and it alters their personality. It changes their overall behavior for the worse in most cases. This is definitely not easy to deal with because God gives us a choice to either follow Him or choose the world. The world itself is a very complex place to live right now because everything is changing each and every single day. Life itself is not very easy, but as long as you are a Child of the Living God, you do not have anything to worry about. A child of the Living God is a person who possesses a clean attitude. This is also a person who reads the Living Word of God all of the time and definitely lives by it. The principles that a person lives by are those that are definitely positive.

Romans 8:16 says The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God. This means that God’s Spirit is inside of us and we are His children. God’s Spirit bears witness with our spirit and it is united with our spirit because He knows that we cannot give life to ourselves. Romans 8:17 also states that if we are children of the Living God, we are heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ. If indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. We are His Children and we have to get accustomed to it. I am talking about God and Jesus Christ. I am proud to be a child of the Living God. I am not afraid to share my experience strength and hope with anyone; especially when it comes to acknowledging about what God has done for me in my personal life. There are things that I really do not like and I am not afraid to admit that I am a person who does not like law enforcement at this moment.

This is simply because I have to appear in court for the 4th time about the same stupid mess that has transpired 16 months ago. I also have an aversion when it comes to the court system. This is because I have been oppressed by the Probate Courts in Montgomery County Dayton, Ohio as well as other agencies that are affiliated by the courts because of this case. I have not done anything serious but made a prayer request to a specific church and the church called the police on me.



This is simply because the church thought that I was communicating a threat. If this was the case, I would have been incarcerated inside of prison rather than serve 60 days inside of a psychiatric hospital for the offense. There are a lot of other things that does not make any sense when it comes to this case. I have to have a case manager with me each and every single day with me 24 hours per day. This is Modern Day Servitude. This is servitude because I do not need anyone traveling with me and having me under direct surveillance all of the time. To be perfectly honest, I have been under direct surveillance for 16 months right now.

This is the reason why I feel as if I am an outcast in the United States of America. It is a shame. I am still a Child of the Living God. No matter what happens to me; when I appear in court next week, I am still a child of the Living God. I might feel very upset and disappointed about what I have done. God has forgiven me for what I have done, but man has not. I should also say the courts. I really feel furious right now because I am being treated like a slave and it makes an average person very angry about it. I really did not realize that Probate Court at the time that it is a complete thorn in the flesh.

To be perfectly honest, I have not done anything bad to anyone but myself. I really feel as if I am condemned as soon as I walk the streets anywhere in the United States. I am a child of the Living God still and God is watching me and still respects me for the person that I am. Man might not respect me as a person, but I know that God is a life changer. He is also a doctor, and everything else. He also hears all of my prayers. I know that I have a very long way to go when it comes to dealing with things, but I have God on my side all of the time. God accepts me for who I am as a person in spite of man say and how men actually feel about me. Psalms 4:4 says be angry and do not sin, meditate your heart upon your bed and be still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...