Skip to main content

Commentary on Proverbs 10:9


Not Found

Proverbs 10:9 says: The Man of integrity walks securely, but he who takes crooked paths will be found out.  This means that a man who walks in confidence is more secure than those who are deceptive.  In my case, I will admit that my walk with God was questionable.  I am finding out that a pack of wolves have been pursuing me, and hindering my progress.  This means that everyone who calls themselves an organized criminal have pursued me for 14 years now.

Not Found

Next, I want to say that those whose paths are crooked have already been revealed to me by God Himself.  Thank you Jesus for protecting me and my family members and friends.  This also includes the residents at Wentworth Hi Rise Apartments located in Dayton, Ohio.  I know that I have walked a straight path because You are protecting me from all harm and danger.  You have alleviated all of my sicknesses throughout my entire life. I realize that I have only been officially sick physically mentally psychologically and emotionally for over two years now.  This is a Bible verse that makes you think about your own life right now.  This is a time for reflection.

Not Found

Moreover, I am a human being who has a 102 IQ.  What is your IQ right now?  This Bible verse gives me an opportunity to live for You.  My personal walk with you was crooked at first.  I was only living according to the patterns of this world.  I will admit that I am a leader instead of a follower right now.  I have had some members of the elite culture to try to put stumbling blocks in my way.  The members of the elite know me very well.  There is also a group of people who are hindering my progress online and in my personal life right now.  It is better for me to be truthful about this Bible verse and in my personal life.  Some would say that Honesty is the best policy.  Some people tend to question this as well as God's Authority.  I wouldn't do that if I were you.  God is watching over me and everyone else in this world.

Further, I have had individuals who are responsible for using my accounts.  You know who you are.  You must reap what you sow.  I might be going off on a tangent right now, but I have to reveal all of the parties who were involved in my court case.  I will not disclose your names because we are are under a Gag Order from the court system of Montgomery County in Dayton, Ohio.  I have to keep this information to myself.  I know that there are people who are trying to force your hand.  I have to say that this Bible verse means business.

Finally, I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year and a very successful 2024.  Whoever is hacking my accounts, you have been revealed.  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change.  Please give me the courage to change the things that I can, and give me the wisdom to know the difference.  Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...