Skip to main content

Making Amends with God and People

 

What does it mean to make amends with God and others?

            Hello Everyone!! I hope that everyone is having a good day today.  I would like to start this off by asking a very important question.  What does it mean to make amends with God and others?  An amends is when someone apologizes for a wrongdoing and change the behavior afterwards.  For instance, when a person commits a wrongdoing, a person is supposed to confer with God first and foremost.  Afterwards, repent for your sins and forgive yourself in the process.  Afterwards, you are supposed to apologize with anyone that you have done wrong to.  Saying I am sorry is really not enough.  You have to change your behavior for the better.

 An example of this is when I told my family members about my brother’s problems, without asking him first.  Some would say that I am a backbiter or a two faced person.  I did not have any business telling my brother’s problems to others.  This is because my brother is getting ready to have a total of 4 children.  I have told him that selling drugs will not pay the bills.  He will have to get a job and keep it for the rest of his life.

 

 

 To be honest, I do not have any children because I know that I can barely take care of myself.  Therefore, I would prefer not to have sex with any woman, until we get married.  I would prefer to have a friendship with everyone, man or woman.  This is what I am supposed to do for the rest of my life.  An amends is when you are supposed to admit to your mistake, ask for forgiveness, rectify the wrong, and eventually change the behavior.  It takes a very long time to modify a specific behavior, and change it for the better.  I know that in my case, my family members are not the forgiving type of people.

 I have to ask God to intervene in this matter.  There are a few of my friends, who would rather not have anything to do with you.  When that happens, that is it and it is final with some people.  Some people do not know how to make amends with anyone, or with God the Father.  I also want to inform everyone that I have a brother right now that I really have not spoken to in 24 years.  It hurts me because he does not want anything to do with me.  It is his fault for calling me a female dog at my Great Grandmother’s funeral on August 19, 1994.

 It hurts me because I have to be the better person by apologizing to my brother for fighting him.  He did not understand that my Great Grandmother raised me, while my mother was being treated for Post-Partum Depression.  It also hurt me when my own father died.  I was not notified about him or his death.  I asked my Aunt, where was I during the time my father died?

 

 I am hurt and devastated because I have not had a chance to resolve any of my active issues with anyone.  Currently, I am puzzled because I have not had a chance to resolve any of my active issues with everyone in my personal life.  I have a cousin who fought me for 9 years.  I am not at the liberty of mentioning his name because of confidentiality issues.  We fought each other as children and teenagers over petty issues.  My biological father is his father’s cousin.  My best friend is really my cousin because our fathers were brothers.  My family members do not really know it.  My own biological father was a light skin man.  I thought my father was fair skinned just like me.  It is going to take God to help me to resolve all of my active issues with each other.  For the moment, my brothers and sisters are not speaking to each other right now.  Please pray for me and my family members because we are not speaking to each other anymore.  Thank you for reading my blog.

 

Anthony Hopkins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...