Skip to main content

Your Faith Has Made You Well

Your Faith had made you well!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins January 19, 2022

       Good Day Everyone!!  Daughter, your faith had made you well.  I want to inform everyone that I suffer from a mental illness as well as Breakthrough Seizures.  The mental illness that I suffer from is called Schizoid Affective Disorder.  I know that there was a young lady who was bleeding for the past 12 years. 

 

She said to herself; If I can only touch his clothes or garment, I will be healed.  She touched his clothes, and she was healed.  Jesus feeling that power had been diminished from Him said who touched me?  The disciples stated that there are too many people inside of the building to say that his power had been lifted from Him.  He said again; who touched me?  Then the young lady came to Him.  He said to her Daughter, your faith has made you well.  The 3 Gospels that are inside of the New Testament say three different things.  I frankly have a disease that I have to receive treatment for the rest of my life.  I also suffer from Glaucoma and Cataracts inside of both of my eyes. 

 

       Mark 5:25-34 says that now a certain woman had a flow of blood for 12 years, and suffered many things from many physicians.  She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse.  When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crows and touched His garment.  For she said “If only I touch His garment His clothes, I shall be made well.”

 

 

 

Next, I want to say that I feel as desperate as this young woman is feeling.  I only want to be made whole again.  I want all of my diseases to depart from me.  I wish I can touch His clothes because I want to be made whole again.  I want to become disease.  The disciples did not take Him seriously.  They thought it was a joke.  They perceived it as a laughing matter.  Jesus was serious because he lost power for a period of time. 

 

       I want to inform all of you that I need to touch Jesus garments so that I can be healed of all of my infirmities.  I want to say that it is not very easy living with a mental illness and other diseases.  I know that certain medications that I have taken in the past has caused me to have the diseases that I have right now.  This is not very easy to deal with a number of diseases.  The doctors that I see each month, only minimize my illnesses.  I have so many diseases and pills that I have to take every single day of the week. 

 

 

For example, I am taking a total of 26 medications each day of the week.  I have so many medications that I have to take that taking them does not work.  One of my doctors have considered Electroshock Therapy for me last year.  I cannot take electro shock therapy because I suffer from seizures.  This is the reason why I would not mind touching the garments that Jesus Christ is wearing because it will heal me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...