Skip to main content

Who Do You Love The Most?

Who Do You Love The Most?

 

        Good Day Everyone!! How are all of you doing today? Fine, I hope.  I would like to start things off by asking a very important question.  Who do you love the most?  The answer for me is that I love God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, other people, and then myself.  I am putting this in this order because it is very important for me to emphasize the fact that God created all things. 

 

Jesus Christ, the Son is my personal Savior.  I am realizing that Jesus Christ is everything to me.  When it comes to other people, I am saying that I love others because it is very important for me to love my neighbor and then myself.  I am putting myself last because it is important for me to help other people before I am able to help myself.

Next, Who am I? I am a Child of the Most High God who have a lot of common sense.  I am a person who love God and Jesus Christ too much.  I am supposed to love the Lord more than myself.  This is because He first loved me.  Jeremiah 1:5 says before I formed you inside of the womb, I knew you, I ordained you, and sanctified you as a Prophet to the Nations.  God was talking to Jeremiah about a task that He wanted Jeremiah to do for Him. 

        Further, this same Bible verse applies to all of us in the 21st Century.  I say this because God known everyone well in advance.  I love the Lord because He knew me and He also understands me all of the time.  I feel good because I have His spirit inside of me.  I know that I might act like a person who seem demoralized at times about my place inside of this world.  When it comes to the Book of Jeremiah, it also states that God has plans for all of us. 

        Who do you love the most?  I love the God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, other people, and then myself.  I will also admit that I love everything inside of the environment itself.  I am the type of person who loves everything as well as myself simultaneously.  I am a person who is an active listener.  I am a person who is very intelligent, polite, kind, helpful, friendly, giving to others before myself, and I have a profound appreciation for life itself.  I just recently celebrated my 58th Birthday, and I did not have a party for myself.  I celebrated my birthday by spending time with the Lord in prayer.  I also read the Sword of The Spirit, which is the Word of God.  I also listened to sermons on 93.7 The Light Christian Radio Station in my hometown of Dayton, Ohio. 

       

Finally, I want to say to everyone who is reading this essay that I love all of you very much.  I love the God, Jesus Christ, other people, and myself.  I am putting myself last because God will always provide for His people.  I might not have a job right now, but God is doing for me, more than I am doing for myself.  I am saying this because I have too many health problems.  I am having tremors from taking too much medication every single day of the week.  I suffer from schizoid affective disorder, acid reflux disease, migraine headaches, year round allergies, and seizures.

 I have had 5 abnormal EEGs within the past 10 years.  Therefore, I am physically, mentally, and emotionally sick.  I have been prescribed 31 medications to take every day of the week.  I love all of you very much.  I love God and Jesus Christ at the same time.  I love other people more than I love myself.  May the Lord God Bless All of You!!  I need all of your prayers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...