Skip to main content

If I have any sin or iniquity in my heart, God will not hear me.


Not Found

If I have iniquity and sin in my heart God will not hear me.  This is the truth because God does not like for Man to wrath.  In James 1:20 says For the unrighteousness of Man does not produce the righteousness of God.  I will admit that God is not happy whenever we are depressed.  I want to say that I suffer from Schizoid Affective Disorder and schizophrenia.  I have been diagnosed with a mental illness since Tuesday July 15, 1997.  I was admitted to the hospital for one week.  I started taking medicine for my behavior problems.  I also will admit that it has taken me 12 years to forgive my ex wife for cheating on me.  I had resentments very bad.  I know that I am not supposed to dwell on the past.  It is that she has made me so angry that I had to seek refuge in another State in the United States of America just to preserve my sanity.  This is the reason why I don't argue with anyone else anymore in life.  Lord God Almighty God I am very sorry for my sins.  I am repenting right now for all of the wrongs that I have done in the past and present time.

Not Found

Lord God, Almighty God I am very sorry for harboring a lot of anger for Almost 50 years.  I know that I am not perfect, but I tell the truth about myself and my behavior.  I would like to release all of my anger in a constructive manner.  Please Lord God, help me to speak with everyone with common sense.  I will admit that I have a lot of health problems right now.  I am taking 15 pills for my mental illness problem.  Lord God, I am calling you to let you know that I am very sorry for using someone else's work as my own.  I'm asking for your forgiveness Lord God.  I am going to release the Information for therapy next week.  I have helped other people who are suffering from substance abuse and mental illness problems.  Lord God, it is time for me to do your work inside of a Church in my hometown of Dayton Ohio.  I will let the Pastor know that I will be volunteering my service at Fort McKinley United Methodist Church in Dayton Ohio.  I also need to get admitted into a Treatment Center for Prescription Drug Abuse.  I need to get admitted into an inpatient treatment facility for six months.  My dental work looks like a Jackolantern.  I have to go to travel to Charlotte NC and resolve some Financial Issues.  Lord God, please teach me how to help others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...