Skip to main content

I had Surgery to Remove my Broken Teeth and Repair My Jaw.

 

 I had surgery on Monday of this week.  The Dentist pulled out three teeth and repaired my broken jaw on my right side.  I am not able to eat solid foods for at least one week.  It is not very easy having your teeth broken and your jaw fractured simply because I was snoring at the hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.  My roommate at that time was more unstable than me.

 

Next, I did not know that my teeth were broken until last week.  At this time, I have to deal with my family members and friends here in Dayton, Ohio and Charlotte, NC.  There are a group of women who specifically stated that I have children by them.  I have to get this rectified immediately. 

 

Further, I want to inform all of you that If I had children by any woman, I would have been informed years ago.  It is not easy dealing with the past.  I thought that with God, He does not bring up your past unless you are more than likely to face judgement.  I will admit that I have dealt with a lot of women in the past.

 

Moreover, I want to inform all of you that I have been humble and keeping to myself.  I know that I have been forgiven by God because I have repented of all of my sins.  I have confessed to everything that I had done wrong in my life.  I know that I am not perfect.  I have to ask God to forgive me for anything else that I have done wrong.

 

In Addition, I want to say that my life has been complicated.  I know that I have a birthday coming up on this Saturday.  If the Lords Will, I will be 58 years old.  I thank all of you for praying for me.  I am praying for the people who are inside of the Submarine inside of the Atlantic Ocean.  This is not easy to deal with because the group of people were on an exploration at the Titanic Ship.

 

Also, in Ukraine, I have heard that Russia had been using missiles from their aircraft at designated sites in Ukraine.  The Cincinnati Reds won 11 straight games.  I am very happy that the Reds are doing very well.  Please continue to keep me in your prayers because the healing process is going to take quite sometime now.

 God Bless All of You!!  God Loves You and so do I.  I want to inform all of you that I have to do what God tells me to.  I would like to inform all of you that my medication is making me sleepy.  I am very tired all of the time.  Thank you for understanding me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...