Skip to main content

Romans 12

Romans 12:2 and How I feel about it!!

By Anthony Joseph Hopkins May 5, 2023

 

 

Romans 12:2 Says: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.  What this really means is we should not copy or imitate what the world is doing.

 

I want to inform all of you that I might live inside of this world, but my purpose is to imitate God and Jesus Christ and save other people.  I want to say that; there was a period of time that I did what the world was doing.  The world itself is a dog eat dog world.  This is a society that is a tic for tac world.  This is the truth because some of the women used me. 

 

 

Obviously, they actually thought that I had more to offer them at one point in their lives.  I am going to be transparent by saying that I have fallen in love with these types of women very easily.  I want to inform all of you that I am not perfect.  I only wanted to become fully accepted as a member of the Human Race.

 

I want to inform all of you that I am still learning about the world.  I am a 57-year-old man, who has come a very long way in my life.  I have been clean and sober for 33 years now.  I feel a lot better about myself.  I do not have a problem with self-esteem; like I did in the past.  I do recall getting beaten up by those who I considered as friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How Do You Manage Your Life?

 

I manage my life right now in the same way that God would manage me.  For example, I want to say that God is doing for me; more than I am doing for myself.  Jeremiah 10:23 says: Oh Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I manage my life by being transparent and truthful.  I have a peace of mind that I have never had before.  I smile all of the time: even though my teeth are falling out of my mouth.  It is very true that each time I brush my teeth, they actually start bleeding.  It is the truth.  I will admit that I have neglected myself a great deal.  Lord, Please Help Me!!  I need your help because I am having a problem taking care of myself.

 

 

Finally, I want to inform all of you that I am helping everyone that I possibly can.  I know that this is very serious because I have messed up really badly.  I want to say that whenever I get depressed or sad, I do not do anything.  My mother told me that I have fallen by the wayside of life.  My Mother told me that I have given up on life.  This is the reason why I do not have any children.  This is simply because I become complacent with myself.  Please keep me in your prayers because being lazy is a very serious problem.

 My family members are not like me.  We have different Fathers.  My grandparents raised me as well as my mother and stepfather.  My stepfather tried to kill me on several occasions.  I have forgiven him and my mother.  I have forgiven everyone who abused me my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Lord Jesus, I am in need of a healing today.  As long as I meditate on Your Words told I am thinking about my health and wellness today.  I am reflecting on my whole family members and friends. I'm in need of prayers for my sick family members.  Lord Jesus I am thinking about my family right now.  My family right now is in the mending process. The Lord God is always watching to see who is able to join Him inside of His Kingdom. Next, I know that my family members, friends worldwide and associates, who are in need of healing.  This prayer is a mending process for everyone who is in need right now.  Lord Jesus, I am very sorry for mentioning some personal details out loud yesterday.  Today is a brand new day.  It is like celebrating a brand new year.  Everyday is New Year's Day.  This is because we only have today to reflect on.  Yesterday has passed and the healing process begins.  Lord Jesus, when I read Your prayer, I really k...