Skip to main content

Job 14:16 Commentary


You would call and I would answer you.  You would have a desire to the work of your hands.  God will answer you.  What makes God happy is that you are willing to work with your hands.  God is watching over us now and forever.  God will take care of all of those who call Him in honesty and in truth.


Second, for now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin?  Is this true that God will not watch over our sins?  That literally hurt me because I thought that God would tell me no in the process.  I really didn't know that God will not watch over our sins.  I am really hurt because I didn't not have my father watching over me.  I had a stepfather watching over me and my family members.  I will admit that he was drunk with alcohol and wine.  He used to beat on all of us for nothing.  He used a stick and a belt to punish all of us.  My mother did a great job raising her nine children by herself.

Finally I am very happy that my mother is still available and Jesus Christ as well.  My mother did a lot great job raising her nine children.  My mother wanted me to become a father of children. I constantly debated with my mother because she got tired of me whipping my neices and nephews in the same way my stepfather used to whipped me and my brothers and sisters.  I am very fortunate that I didn't have any children.  God is watching over me and everyone else on Earth.  I no longer punish kids.  I will send them to Scared Straight in Downtown Dayton Ohio. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...