Skip to main content

John 3:27 Meaning and Interpretation of The Bible Verse!!










Not Found

John 3:27 says John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.  This is the truth because we cannot receive it from man himself.  God makes it possible for everyone to receive the things that we need.  I have been blessed by God.  I feel much better now than I have over 40 years ago.  I was a 17 year old boy, and it was very rough on me and my siblings.  My friends were successful in their own life.  I remember back in 1984, a very close friend told me that he wanted me to finish school.  He was very angry because I have made a mockery of myself by skipping school and smoking marijuana.  I also drank alcohol and beer on a regular basis.  He was the only one out of all of my friends, who punked me out at another friend's house.  If it was not for him, I would have end up in prison.  I did get into trouble on Friday June 21, 1985.  I went to jail for committing two counts of petty theft.  My grandmother bailed me out of jail.  She told me that I was going to finish school, if it meant for me to stay at her house.  I pleaded guilty of my crimes.  My cousin had to stay in jail for 15 years.



       I graduated from high school on Tuesday June 10, 1986.  I worked at various jobs and I also graduated from College at the University of Toledo.  God blessed me with another job working with troubled kids in Toledo, Ohio.  I will admit that I was flip flopping around during the past 32 years.  I lived in Toledo, Ohio for almost 6 years.  I also lived in Charlotte, NC for 12 years.  I worked at various jobs in the Charlotte, NC Area.  I worked at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte for 8 years.  I also got scammed out of $16,977 dollars in Western Union Funds.  God made it possible for me to get my money back that I have lost.  I am very grateful to God for saving me and protecting me and my family members and friends from all harm and danger.  Currently, I have written two books in one year.  My books are called Essays and My Grace is Sufficient for Me.  I also have another book online called The Best of Anthony Joseph Hopkins.  I am very grateful for everyone who have helped me along the way.  God will bless you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 If you are honest and truthful with Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...