Skip to main content

Results From a Personality Test


With a score this high, it’s likely your life feels pretty great most of the time. You know what inspires you. You know what brings you joy. You know what energizes you. And you do a wonderful job on consciously bringing these things into your life.

The beautiful thing about being at this point in your journey is that you have the opportunity to further deepen your commitment to a purpose-centered life.

What you’ll find is that by doing this, you’ll not only feel more alive but also discover that your purpose is multi-faceted—and connected to something more universal. You’ll see how your purpose fits into the bigger picture, and you’ll understand how it can expand to other forms of activism and interest while still feeling personal.

We all have a shared universal purpose—and that purpose is love.

And if you want to go even deeper into exploring your purpose, you can now pre-order Robert’s highly anticipated new book Higher Purpose: How to Find More Inspiration, Meaning, and Purpose in Your Life, in which Robert guides you through four stages of finding purpose and outlines how various levels of life purpose can transform your life.

Pre-order Today ➤

If you pre-order before the book publishes on Tuesday, November 1, you can enter to win one of five life-purpose coaching sessions with Robert—plus you’ll get additional exclusive access to the recordings of the Higher Purpose Challenge. Learn more about this exciting offer here.

© 2022 Hay House, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Hay House: Privacy Policy | Terms of Use |  
Contact Us

“I love this book! Higher Purpose weaves a golden thread that connects you to your higher purpose, reminds you of what is important, and guides you in practical ways to live your most joyful, blissful life.”

— Rebecca Campbell, author of Rise Sister Rise and Light is the New Black

‹
›
Pre-order Today ➤

Acting with love as your core purpose will not only change the world but also inspire you to keep focusing on living with purpose. It’s one of the most fulfilling positive feedback loops in existence.  

Check out this video from best-selling author and life-purpose coach Robert Holden, author of the new book Higher Purpose, to learn about how further connecting with your higher purpose can change your own life—and ripple outward into the world around you.

Learn More Here ➤

As a bonus for taking this quiz, you will also get access to Robert’s FREE Finding Your Higher Purpose Challenge, which builds on what you just learned.

In this challenge—which begins on Monday, October 24 and runs to Thursday, October 27—Robert will coach you to discover your life purpose using the key principles and practices from his pioneering work, including his scientifically tested 8-week happiness program. During these live webinars you’ll go on a journey from looking for your purpose to living your purpose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You πŸ™Œ πŸ™  I want you to know that I still need your prayers πŸ™  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...