Skip to main content

Psalms 19:14 : The Interpretation of The Bible Verse

 

Psalms 19:14: My Interpretation of the Bible verse.




     Good Day Everyone!!  How are you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  I want to inform all of you that Jesus Christ is my Rock.  God is in charge of my life right now.

 



 I have been having surgeries back to back.  I have to have surgery tomorrow afternoon at 1:00PM.  I am worried about him because he lives inside of a threatened neighborhood.  I am also worried about him because I do not want anything to happen to him.

 



 The Bible verse says let the meditation of my heart be acceptable inside in your sight be pleasing to you.  Lord, My Rock and My Redeemer.  This means that He is my all in all. 

God is awesome and He is the One, who created everything.  He separates day from night.  He knows all of us by name.  I want to say that I have a lot of love for Him.  Please Lord Jesus, accept me as I am.  I know that you accept me as I am.  It is that, I really need your love.  I have been through so much in my life. 

Further, I really appreciate Your Creation.  I know that I have lost my parents and grandparents.  I have lost my sister and mother.  I really feel alone right now.  I am trying to find some direction in my life right now.

 I am saying all of this because I am overwhelmed with my own stress in life.  I am trying to be a strong man, but I feel very vulnerable right now.

 

Moreover, I want to say that I really love you very much.  I love you so much that words cannot describe how I am really feeling right now.  I do not want to be confused around you Lord Jesus.  I want to have it all together when you come back to earth.

In Addition, I have to put my words into action.  I have to demonstrate to You Lord Jesus that I love you.  Please everyone who are praying for me, please, read Psalms 139:16.  This means that God knows exactly how long we are going to live on earth.

Finally, I want to inform you Lord Jesus that I am listening to music just to drown out the voices that I hear each day that are not the Holy Spirit.  I have to allow you to speak for me because I am scared because you know everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...