Skip to main content

Numbers 11:14: And What It Means to All People!!

 

Numbers 11:14: And What It Means to All People!!



      Good Day Everyone!!  How are all of you doing today?  Fine, I hope.  Numbers 11:14 says I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me.  The reason why Moses say this is because he had to put up with others when he had gotten all of them out of bondage from Pharaoh.  I want to inform all of you that I remember when I was a child, my mother told me that I was the man of the house.

 

 

      


Next, I did not know at the time that my mother was putting me to the test.  She allowed me to take care of my siblings.  I want to inform all of you that we had torn up the house because I allowed my friends come over.  My mother had given me simple tasks that she wanted all of my siblings to complete.  We completed all of our tasks.

 


 

 

 


However, I had other ideas myself.  This was an opportunity to have sex with the next-door neighbor’s daughter.  I was only a child, but my mother whipped me with her belt because she caught the two of us together under the bed.  I guess God is also testing me as well.  I know that because I am bearing a lot of responsibility right now.

      Moreover, I want to say that all of us have felt like Moses did at one point in our lives.  I know for me, being the oldest out of nine children.  I have had a great deal of responsibility during the time that I was a child.  My adult responsibilities are paying my rent on time.  I have to pay my bills on time as well.

      In Addition, I want to inform all of you that I had been so angry that I used vulgarity at times.  Right now, I am examining my life right at this moment.  According to Step 10 of Alcoholic Anonymous; it says Continue to Take Personal Inventory, when we were wrong promptly admit it.

      This means that we have to examine our feelings and actions every single day of our lives.  When it comes to other people, I am powerless over people, places, and things.  I realize that all of my siblings are grown right now.  I know that I also have nieces and nephews as well.  I have a total of 38 niece and nephews, and 12 Great Nieces and Nephews.  I have a huge family.  I do not have any children.

     

Finally, I want to say that I have acted like Moses did with the Israelites myself.  There are times that I do have problems accepting other people in my life.  I have a temper myself.  It is not very easy dealing with other people’s problems and yours as well.  When you combine them together, it equals one big mess.  My siblings and I argue with each other about my past.  They keep bringing up the fact that I had dealt with lewd women in my life.

In Conclusion, I have dealt with women that were not feasible for introducing to my family.  I have been angry like Moses because I had brought a lot of things on to myself.  I know that God is always there when I need Him.  There are times when God is there with me; more than I am doing for myself.

 

 

 

 

 

In Summary, I want to say that Moses’s problem followed all of us today.  I have learned to pace myself and be very careful.  I have also learned to love my neighbor than myself.  I have been responsible for my actions.  I want to start things off by saying that I love all of you.  I love all of you in the same exact way that God loves me.  May the Lord bring peace inside of your heart.  God Bless You All!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...