Skip to main content

Luke 6:45 :And What it means to all people.

 

Luke 6:45: And what does it mean to All People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins September 30, 2022


      Good Evening Everyone!!  How are you doing this evening?  Fine, I hope.  I am writing a blog about Luke 6:45, and it says: A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored in his heart.  For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

     



What this Bible verse is saying that God recognizes all of the good that is inside of our hearts.  God is watching all of us as well as those who are not Christians every single day of the week.  I am learning what defiles a man.  What defiles a man that his thinks what is inside of his heart and it comes out of him or her.

 

 

 

 



 

Next, I want to inform all of you that my life itself has changed for the better.  I might have to have operations this year to correct my vision.  Otherwise, I am doing fine.  I am blessed when God wakes me up in the morning, and when I go to sleep He gives me instructions for the next day.  According to Job 33:16 it states that God opens the ears of men and gives them their instructions.


 

 

Further, I want to inform all of you that God is coming back very soon.  God is going to modify what mankind had created, and make sure that all people have access to technology and other things from Jesus Christ.  I want to say that I did not know that we can defile ourselves based on what the heart says.  Whatever is inside our hearts will have to come out constructively.

 

 

 

Moreover, I am still learning about the Bible myself, and there are chapters that I have read through and I forgot to take notes on what I have read inside of the Bible.  I know that I am still learning all about the Bible.  For now on, I am going to take notes for the rest of my life.


 

I am a type of person who loves to read the Bible every single day of the week.  I am very glad that I can read, write, and pray to the God who has created all things.  Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing me to go to the Library just to type my blog.  I know that my writing might not be the best, but at least, I am telling the truth about Jesus Christ.

 

 



      Finally, I want to say that God loves you from the inside out.  He loves me for the person that I am right now.  I do not use vulgarity because I asked God to remove the desire for me to use filthy language.  I want to inform everyone that I am a Born Again Christian Man.  I have been having a very difficult time controlling my emotions because my neighbors inside of my apartment building smoke marijuana and drink alcohol on a daily basis.  I cannot deal with the smell of marijuana anymore.  I really need your prayers because I have to have eye surgery next month.

In Conclusion, I want to say that what I have learned to do is think before you act.  I have changed, even though I smell marijuana every single day of the week. I am learning how to get my emotions in check.  I love everyone who I am in contact with very much.  I only want some of the residents to follow me to Church and the Library on a daily basis.   Thank You for reading my essay.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...