Skip to main content

A New Spirit Vs The World

 

A New Spirit vs The World

    

    A New Spirit vs The World is a comparison and contrast paper consisting of things from a Biblical perspective.  First, I would like to say that I am a Born- Again Christian, who is 7 years old.  My Chronological age is 57.  This means that I have been living in the world for a half century.  I have emphasized the Bible verse in Ezekiel 36:25-27 simply because God has given me a new heart, and He has cleansed me from all forms of unrighteousness.  I also asked the Lord to give me a brand- new heart, and remove my heart of stone that I have possessed for 50 years.

 

        Second, I want to say that the world does not have anything to offer, but more immorality.  I want to mention that I have done things that were very bad.  I will admit that I have broken promises and did things that were bad inside of the eyes of God.  For Instance, I have taken drugs for a period of my life.  I will tell you that Satan is the Prince of the Powers of the air.


        Third, I want to say that Romans 12:2 has been emphasized because I was responsible for conforming to the patterns of the world.  I will admit that I used to go inside of the streets in my hometown of Dayton, Ohio and glorified the women who were inside of nightclubs.  To put all of this together, I would like to say that the world belongs to Satan and his demonic spirits who were kicked out of heaven.



 

 

 

       Fourth, I would like to say that I have been confused at one point in my life and perhaps blind inside of my eyes and mind by Satan for 50 years.  I walked around lost and I will admit to be spiritually blind as well.  I am happy that God has saved me from myself and others.  The Lord has been good to me for over 7 years now. 

 

I know that this world will mess you up completely, and it will cause you to run directly to God.  I am very happy to be saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ has shed His Blood for me and my fellow believers.  I am the type of person who used to rationalize, and try my very best to justify why I did and did not do things wrong.  Therefore, I used to lie, cheat, deceive others, and steal if necessary.  Those are some of the things that I have done in my personal past.  Right now, I tell the truth about everything.



 

        Fifth, I want to say that I believe in the Biblical and the Post- Modern Jesus at the same exact time.  I am still learning things about myself that God is giving me understanding, wisdom, knowledge, and common sense.  I am very happy that I am attending Church on a regular basis.  The world does not have anything to offer me, but more sin.  I have to make the proper adjustments in my -overall behavior through the help of my personal Savior Jesus Christ.


        The World only have karma, many other Gods, and plenty of money to try to persuade you to join.  The world will make you think that life is good without Jesus Christ.  I want to inform everyone that when I was living inside of the world, I was easing God out of my life.  I know that I still have a very long way to go when it comes to my journey in Christ Jesus.  I love all of God’s creation.  I want to say to everyone to please come to Jesus Christ because He is the way, truth, and the life. 

 

        Jesus Christ is the only way.  I will always believe in things that are pleasing to God.  I think Godly and forgive others whenever they hurt me.  I also do things that are pleasing to God.  I do my very best to change my overall behavior. 

        Finally, I want to say to everyone please pray for me because I suffer from multiple health problems.  The reason why I suffer from all of these problems because I was running to the hospital all of the time; when things got difficult.  I was running away from all of my problems; even if it is all of my fault.  I ran away from all of my problems until it was time for me to redeem myself.  I would like for everyone to please pray for my hometown of Dayton, Ohio because a total of 15 tornadoes came through and done a lot of damage to certain parts of my hometown.  This took place on Memorial Day of 2019.  I love all of you!!

 

Anthony Hopkins

July 5, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...