Skip to main content

Proverbs 22:24-25 And What is the Meaning of the two Bible verses!!

 

Proverbs 22:24-25, and the meaning of the two Bible verses: By Anthony Joseph Hopkins.  June 24, 2022



Proverbs 22:24 says: Make no friendship with an angry man and do not go, (25) Lest you learn his ways and set a snare for your soul.

 Next, what these two Bible verses are saying is do not affiliate with people who are angry and furious.  This is because man and women behave differently.  People who are furious and angry are a negative influence.

Further, people who are angry and furious have a negative self esteem.  It can rub off on others because it sets a snare for your soul, if you follow them.  If you learn their ways it can get you into a lot of trouble.

Moreover, there are times when we are around other people that we do not know.  You never know what is happening from one day to the next.  When it comes to snares; it is only a trap.  It is a trap that that can get you into trouble.  In some cases, they can influence you or entice you to get into trouble.

In Addition, I want to inform all of you that when you go to jail or prison: for the bad deeds that you did with them.  They will not come to jail or prison to visit you.

 I remember on Friday June 21, 1985, I was in Downtown Dayton, Ohio at Courthouse Square and it was during the time that I was attending High School.  I was attending Summer School at Belmont High School in Dayton, Ohio.  As I recall, it was early in the afternoon and a friend of mine told me to go with him to the Department Store.

 Suddenly, I ended up committing a crime with my friend.  Eventually, I was arrested for committing two counts of petty theft for stealing two Pierre Cardin Sweat-suits from the Department Store.

 We were arrested at 1:45PM at Court-House Square trying to catch the city bus to the Westside on the Number #4 Hoover Avenue Bus. 

Frankly, my friend and I were booked into the Dayton, Ohio Montgomery County Jail.  I received an O.R. Bond and I was released to my grandmother’s House.  I was released with the condition that I go to Court on August 21, 1985.  My friend had to serve 15 years for a Parole Violation because he received the stolen property.

 I went to Court on August 21, 1985 for my Arraignment.  I pleaded guilty of all charges of two counts of petty theft. 

 

It was my first offense.  I had to go to Court on Wednesday September 5, 1985 to testify for my friend.  He pleaded not guilty for the crimes.  Therefore, if you receive some stolen property, and get caught for committing the crimes, you will receive 3 to 15 years for receiving stolen property.

 

Finally, this is the reason why I am by myself because I do not want to go back to jail ever in life.  My family members and friends possessed criminal records.  I got - into trouble again until December 21, 1994: I received some stolen property and I ended up getting my charges dropped because I worked at the University of Toledo.  The student and his father dropped my charges because I did not steal the property.  The person who did received 15 years for a Parole Violation.

 

In Conclusion, I have had a minor criminal history because of other people.  I will admit to the charges, and I pleaded guilty and assumed all of the responsibility for the crimes.  If you are honest and tell the truth about the situation, God will bless you and He will forgive you of your sins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...