Skip to main content

Proverbs 22:7 And What it Means to all People!!

 

Proverbs 22:7; And What It Means to all People!!!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins March 11, 2022

 


       Good Day Everyone!!  I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that the borrower is servant to the lender?  The answer to this question is yes.  I am saying that because the borrower borrows money, and the lender lends money to everyone.  The only difference is that a borrower has to pay interest on the money that is borrowed from the lender.

 

 

 

      


For Instance, I borrowed $3,600 dollars to enroll in classes at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte on Monday August 23, 2003 for the Fall Semester.  The loan itself is a Jamison Loan.  The interest rate on the loan is 6%. To be honest with everyone, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte has a law stating that if a student is enrolled in any College and University in the State of North Carolina, they will have to have their immunization shots in advance before you enroll in class.

       Next, I want to inform all of you that I still maintained my job at the University of NC Charlotte.  I had to do something.  I wanted to earn my master’s degree in Social Work at the University at the time.  I only wanted to do something constructive in my life.  According to the United States Bankruptcy Court, all student loan debts are not accepted into Bankruptcy Court.  Any student loan must be paid back to a collection agency or the school that a student had enrolled in at that time.

 

       Moreover, I tried to file for Bankruptcy with my student loan debt a few years ago.  I got rejected!!  The Trustee at the Bankruptcy Court told me in my face that my student loans are not eligible for bankruptcy.  I am paying a total of $100.00 dollars per month on my student loan debts.  I have to do something positive to make money.  My student loan debt is a total of $28,850 dollars.  I am a prime example of a borrower that is servant to the lender.  The Borrower is myself and the Lender is the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.

 

 

 

       Finally, I want to inform all of you that it is true that the borrower is servant to the lender.  This is a fact of life.  You have people who charge interest on the money that you borrow from them.  The interest is usually .25 Cents on a dollar.  There is such thing as a dollar on a dollar interest.  This is the reason why I do not borrow any money from civilians.  I do not borrow money from anyone.  I have learned a valuable lesson.

 Please do not let your interest on the money that you borrow be more than the principle amount.  For 19 years, I did not pay my student loans because I did not have a job.  I do not have a job right now.  I am receiving Social Security Disability each month.  I still have to pay my tithes to my church and my student loan interest each month.  This is the truth because it will take me 25 years to pay my student loan debt off.  I am not eligible for any loans or anything on credit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...