Skip to main content

Exodus 14:14

 

Exodus 14:14



       Good Day Everyone!!  I want to inform all of you that Exodus 14:14 says the Lord will fight for you; you only need to be at peace.  I am writing this essay because I am at peace with myself right now.  I want to say that all of my family members love me, and there are those whom I have a problem with.  I know that God is watching me every single day of the week.  On the contrary, He is watching all of us.

 

       Next, I want to say that God is a loving God.  He is a good God.  I am at peace with myself.  Also, I want to say that my life has truly changed.  I want to say that I love all of you.  I am a peaceful person.  I am the type of person who relate well with others.  I know that my life has changed during the past 8 years now.


 

 I am responsible for allowing God to fight all of my battles.  I want to mention that Ephesians 6:12 says: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, and against the rulers of darkness, and against spiritual host of wickedness inside of the heavenly places.  I know that I have an extended family of members that are related to my family members.  I am not at the liberty of mentioning their names, but these people are related to me in one way or another. 

Finally, I want to inform all of you that I am allowing God to fight all of my battles.  I really do not have to swing on anyone anymore.  God is fighting all of my battles for me.  I know that I have family members who are related to me, but we used to be enemies at one point in our lives.  Right now, I am no longer fighting against another person anymore.  I feel good about myself right now.  Therefore, I am staying out of the way of other people.  I am praying for everyone instead of fist fighting other people right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

EXPECTATIONS & HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS

Expectations & Human Relationships This is a report concerning the expectations when it pertains to human relationships. First, we must ask ourselves a question. What are expectations when it pertains to human relationships? Human Relationships consists of communication both direct and indirect. This means nonverbal and verbal communication as well as association. When we are in close contact with each other, we are learning what the other person is like. We are learning their habits, personality, as well as the way they conduct themselves around others. It does not matter whether these people are in our family or on the street. The best ways to communicate with anyone is by introducing yourself to another person and see what kind of response you will receive. Second, another way of communicating to others is by letter or online. Although this is classified as maintaining a false relationship or a pen-pal, but sometimes this leads into a relationship that is direct eventually, if t...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...