Skip to main content

Children Obey Your Parents!!

 

Children Obey Your Parents by Anthony Joseph Hopkins November 6, 2021



       Children, obey your parents in the Lord, because this is right.  I understand that children in the 21st Century are calling their fathers a sperm donor.  I wonder why?  This is simply because the mother was fulfilling her role as the mother, and picking up the slack that the father has left behind.  To be honest, my mother did the same exact thing.  As soon as her husband left the house immediately after an argument.  My mother was mother and father to 9 children.  She did not make them all by herself!!!



       In the 21st Century, children are in charge of the household.  The parents are leaving their children at home all by themselves.  While my mother was working inside of a restaurant that was not very far from her home, I had to take care of my siblings.  I had to change diapers for my siblings.  I also cooked lunch and dinner for my siblings.  My father was absent from the home, and he did not sign my birth certificate.



 

 

 On my birth certificate it has the name colored as my mother’s ethnicity.  It also has the name colored as the child’s ethnicity.  Right now, when you purchase a birth certificate, the name colored has been changed to black.  Therefore, children have choices in the 21st Century.  Children can decide to go to an adoption agency or stick with their parents.  I went ahead and lived with my grandmothers when I was growing up.  I know that my mother and her husband was messing up as parents.

 


 

 I made a conscious decision to live with my grandparents rather than go to an adoption agency like my siblings did.  This is the reason why my mother and her husband went their separate ways when I was 14 years old.  During the year 1979, I was in High School inside of a classroom when all of a sudden, the school Principal called me to the office.  The Children Services worker stated that I had to live with my grandmother.  My siblings went to the adoption agency.

 My mother and her husband were abusing us, so all of us went our separate ways in 1979.  I have a whole lot of respect for my mother.  My mother’s husband and I did not get along with each other.  He was responsible for causing all nine of us to have tuberculosis back in 1976.  I had tuberculosis for nine years.  I had to take a medication called Ciphro-flaxin for tuberculosis and another medication as well.

Finally, I want to say that I still have respect for my mother until she died four years ago.  I want to inform all of you that I have a great deal of respect for people who are older than me.  It does not stop me from saying “Yes Madam and “No Madam.  It does not stop me from saying “Yes Sir and “No Sir.  I have a lot of respect for people who are older than me.  I know that when it comes to authority figures, if you are older than me, then I will respect you.

  Otherwise, I was raised by my grandmothers and grandfathers in Dayton, Ohio.  I have a lot of respect for mothers in the 21st Century because my mother raised all nine of us all by herself.  This is a fact of life.  My mother’s husband and I did not get along with each other.  He was responsible for putting my head inside of a hot stove.  He intently burned my hair out.

 When it comes to stepparents, I am not saying to abuse them in any way.  I will admit that I had to assist in raising my ex-girlfriend’s daughter and she was a handful to deal with.  We argued on a daily basis.  I told her that I am responsible for her until she gets older.  Then she can fend for herself.  I do not have any children of my own.  If I did, I would be grateful.  Do you know that becoming a parent will change some people’s behavior?  I had to raise my siblings all by myself.  My siblings have children but I do not have any children.  That is my choice to not have any children.  It cost over a million dollars per year to raise one child!!!!  This is a fact!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏  I want you to know that I still need your prayers 🙏  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

My New Attitude in Jesus Christ

Good Morning and God Bless You 🙌 🙏 ✨️ 😊  I am a person who has a very positive attitude.   What is the definition of an attitude?  An attitude is a state of mind or a particular feeling.   I will admit that I had a negative attitude for the past 7 months.   I want to inform everyone that I want to have Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior, My God & My Best Friend.   I am a person who accepts God as my everything to me. Next, I want to inform everyone that I am very sorry for maintaining a negative attitude.   I had allowed other people & principalities to rent space inside of my head &.heart.  I am very sorry for mentioning about computer hackers and scammers for the past 16 years now.  If The Lord’s Will, I will continue to stay out of trouble.   I am going to stay occupied by attending church and library studies.    Also, I really want to start attending church on a regular basis aga...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...