Skip to main content

The Types of Self

 


 This is an essay that will focus on the 5 Types of Self. First, the spiritual Self will be discussed to give everyone an understanding of how things were created. Let's begin; The Spiritual Self has a lot to do with what was created from the beginning of time. In John 1:1 says in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. When God created the Heaven's and the earth, it was spoken in advance. However, mankind did not come into existence until everything else was created. In Genesis 1:26-27 says: let us make man in our image, according to our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the

�. Genesis 1:27 says so God created man in his own image; in the image of God he created them; male and female He created them. Therefore, everything that was created was spoken by God, and it was creation. The spiritual self  starts and ends with God. The spiritual self is the beginning of creation and the end as soon as the Earth ceases all things.



      

2nd Peter 3:10 says but the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat: both the earth and the words that are in it will be burnt up before the Earth is destroyed Jesus Christ will left Grace's Christ will return to the Earth and everyone will see him.

      Jeremiah 1:5 says before I formed you inside of the womb I knew you -; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the Nations. The spiritual self will last forever. As far as the physical self is concerned,  according to Genesis 2:7 says and the Lord God formed man of the Dust of the ground and breathed into the nostrils the Breath of Life, space and Man became a living being. Genesis 2:18 says and the Lord God says it is not good for man to be left alone I will make him a helper comparable to him therefore if the planet had only one species then mankind will be incomplete. Genesis 2:21-22 says and the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam and he slapped and he took one of his ribs and closed it up in the Flash in this place then the rear which the Lord God has taken from man he made into a woman and brought her to man.





   

Genesis 2:23 says and Adam said this is now bone of my bone she shall be called woman because she was taken out of man therefore when man is married to the woman he must leave his father and mother and the two shall become one flesh.

      The physical mental and emotional self has a lot to do with man's purpose on Earth less focus on the mental self right now. This has a lot to do with the reason why man and woman sinned to begin with. Due to the simple fact that Adam and Eve did not listen to God, and God imposed punishment and Promises on Adam and Eve. The mental health physical mental emotional and social self has a lot to do with God's purpose for mankind according to Jeremiah 29:11 says for I know the plans that I have towards you says the Lord plans to prosper you.

      When it comes to the social self, man woman and child are supposed to listen to God and to uphold God's will for them. Hebrews 10:25 says do not forsake the assembling of yourselves and the Saints this means. We are supposed to encourage one another to help one another we can learn from the past in order to improve in the present and the future Hope is an optimistic desire.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is with me right now

Good Morning and God Bless You ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™  I want you to know that I still need your prayers ๐Ÿ™  I know that My God is a God of Love and Peace.  I have given myself Life to Jesus Christ.   I know that I am still under a lot of pressure from someone who wants to replace me as a person.   This person is a Caucasian man, who  does not like African American People.  My neighbors are a well diverse group of people who used to live in the Southern United States.  My neighbors have access to my Social Media Account and my entire life is at great risk.  This is not a laughing matter because identity theft and fraud happens to all of us.  I know that My neighbors do not like me because my skin color is different from them.  This is a person who has been computer hacking me for only a short period of time.  I am asking all of you to please be careful when it comes to using any accounts.   God is with me right now.  Go...

1st Chronicles 16:34

1 st  Chronicles 16:34, and what it means to all People!!  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins July 26, 2021        1 st  Chronicles 16:34 says O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.  I give thanks unto the Lord on a daily basis.  What is the definition of the word mercy?  Mercy is  compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.  So, to me, mercy is a “love that responds to human need in an unexpected or unmerited way.” At its core, mercy is forgiveness. The Bible speaks of God's love for sinners – that is, for all of us. But the Bible also relates mercy to other qualities beyond love and forgiveness. Mercy is also compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner. the disposition to be compassionate or forbeari...

IS IT TRUE THAT GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW LONG WE ARE GOING TO LIVE?

Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  By Anthony Joseph Hopkins 11/19/2021        I have a very important question to ask everyone.  Is it true that God knows exactly where we are at all times?  The answer to this question is yes.  God knows exactly where we are at all times.  Where exactly shall I go from His Spirit?  The answer is no where because He is inside of us.  His Spirit bears with our spirit.  Where shall I go from His presence?  The answer is nowhere.  He is with us at all times.  If I ascend into heaven He is there.  If I make my bed into hell, He is there with us.        If you want me to be perfectly honest with all of you, we cannot hide from God.  He is watching all of us.  I want to inform all of you that I am asking this question because I would like for anyone to answer this question.  I know that everything th...